Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Kai was gash against us last season but he did seem to do quite well for them in games against other teams. Seem to remember him having a great gave at Airdrie. Still, did nothing in front of my own eyes to make me want him.

Hopefully get some clarity over DW tomorrow in McPake's interview. Could be that the deal has been signed, we're just waiting until 11pm on Friday to announce it, another McPake mind-game masterclass.

4 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Kai was gash against us last season but he did seem to do quite well for them in games against other teams. Seem to remember him having a great gave at Airdrie. Still, did nothing in front of my own eyes to make me want him.

Hopefully get some clarity over DW tomorrow in McPake's interview. Could be that the deal has been signed, we're just waiting until 11pm on Friday to announce it, another McPake mind-game masterclass.

When he played against us he was their best player last season, I think he did score half of his goals against us too 😂.

It took us till the play offs to suss him out, once we doubled up on him, all he did was dance around the 18 yard box like a wee f*nny, his performance in the 2nd leg of the play off semi was pretty embarrassing (like most of their players tbh).

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up, he's been on loan to pretty much half of the Championship and must've been on a decent wage at Rangers, like yourselves I wouldn't particularly want him at Airdrie.

Edited by David Fernández