Walking Down The Halbeath Road

50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also current contracts can't just be broken without it costing a lot of cash.

Fair point, I have no idea what the situation is with the brewery/supplier. But I do know the draught selection in legends is pish, so getting something better and German in would tick a few boxes. 

As long as the club don't make their own bridies again. 

Dunno if anyone minds that, about 8 years ago.

Was baked so hard that you (I literally did) smash it against a steel girder without it breaking. Fck knows what damage they did internally!

1 hour ago, par-adise said:

Fair point, I have no idea what the situation is with the brewery/supplier. But I do know the draught selection in legends is pish, so getting something better and German in would tick a few boxes. 

I think that would be great but would the folk who actually frequent the places want that? Plus not sure how attractive a pint that will probably be over a fiver would be.

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think that would be great but would the folk who actually frequent the places want that? Plus not sure how attractive a pint that will probably be over a fiver would be.

Well I would, and it sounds like you would too. If you provide the same old stuff you won't attract anyone else in. There's ways of innovating without alienating your core customer base. 

And pints are close to £5 anyway.

It doesn't need to replace what we have but could be something done every now and then. Oktoberfest even one weekend a year.

As mentioned they could use the concourse in the Norrie and also do it during the international breaks. Generate additional income on days where fans are looking to avoid trips to the garden centre. I'd go if it was on this weekend and I'm sure I'd rope some part timers along. 

13 minutes ago, Heaton said:

It doesn't need to replace what we have but could be something done every now and then. Oktoberfest even one weekend a year.

As mentioned they could use the concourse in the Norrie and also do it during the international breaks. Generate additional income on days where fans are looking to avoid trips to the garden centre. I'd go if it was on this weekend and I'm sure I'd rope some part timers along. 

Stick the Scotland game up on some big screens, keep people in spending. 

27 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Totally agree with this. 
Pars fans will turn up knowing that the club will benefit, and they’ll be spending an evening with like minded people 

I plagiarised this post from the Pars cess pit forum known as dotnet. 
It’s good news that should be shared here IMO  

KRH is back in training after spending some time with his family in Stockport.

“I’m just waiting on the knee to settle down and then I will be back doing more lower work. I am walking on it, which is good. I was never in crutches, I was able to walk straight away and that’s always a positive. It is feeling good, just a little bit stiff. I’m hoping to be back in four to six weeks, I have a target in mind but I don’t want to give that away in case I don’t make that target.”

I don’t know where he got this information from, and I didn’t see any mention of this on the eastend bounce forum. 

32 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I plagiarised this post from the Pars cess pit forum known as dotnet. 
It’s good news that should be shared here IMO  

KRH is back in training after spending some time with his family in Stockport.

“I’m just waiting on the knee to settle down and then I will be back doing more lower work. I am walking on it, which is good. I was never in crutches, I was able to walk straight away and that’s always a positive. It is feeling good, just a little bit stiff. I’m hoping to be back in four to six weeks, I have a target in mind but I don’t want to give that away in case I don’t make that target.”

I don’t know where he got this information from, and I didn’t see any mention of this on the eastend bounce forum. 

Official website has this 

https://dafc.co.uk/kane-working-on-his-recovery/

OS updates on both KRH and Todd. Todd sounds not too far away from training which is really positive.

Reading between the lines, sounds like KRH is targeting the Dundee United game at EEP. That would be nearer the lower end of recovery estimate though so hopefully they make sure he’s fully back before he gets involved again.

Also appears everyone else should be back for the Ayr game a week on Saturday so that’s encouraging. We’ve had enough injuries to make up for last season’s fortunate run without them anyway.