Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Not that it is worth reading most of the time but dotnet seems to be down again. Getting a bad request message on phone, laptop, work PC. It's such an old fashioned and clunky website, I assume Brian needs to put 50p in the meter for his server room again.

Blame it on the stream from ..................(insert any ground in Scotland), not our fault, beyond our control blah blah blah

Good we have someone in. He seems well thought of and decent reports from Dees, albeit from limited game time. 

Another one would be great. Hopefully we can get a few in before the end of the month at least. 

Nicked from Cardiffs' website...........
"Malachi Fagan-Walcott has joined Dunfermline Athletic on loan for the remainder of the 2023/24 campaign.

The central defender, who came through the youth ranks at Tottenham Hotspur, signed for the Bluebirds back in August.

Malachi has since featured heavily for City's U21 side, most recently in their 0-0 draw with Watford on Monday afternoon.

The 21-year-old joins up with Scottish Championship side Dunfermline, who sit in sixth position in the table with 23 points from 19 games.

Best of luck for the rest of the season in Scotland, Malachi!"

2 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Thought that as well. Quick look at his Instagram and he wore 46 for Spurs, so must be something about those numbers.

Looks like he wore 64 at some point, to be fair.

IMG_7358.webp

Like it! Welcome to the Pars Malachi!

Hopefully both he and the club get a lot from this deal. Sounds like he has good potential and he's obviously going to get plenty of game time. Hopefully gives the squad and fans a lift after what has been a pretty shite month or two.

Obviously, would LOVE a win tomorrow, but even if we drop points, this helps dull the pain a little in that it's going to take some pressure off others in the squad over the coming weeks. Sounds like another might be in the pipeline and these will go a long way in the coming weeks and months.

Would be happy just to get through tomorrow's game with the return of a few players and no new injuries. 

Why do so many people expect a club statement to be about signings? Club statements are never about signings. Those are signings announcements and don't start with 'Club statement'.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do so many people expect a club statement to be about signings? Club statements are never about signings. Those are signings announcements and don't start with 'Club statement'.

Are you unfamiliar with the replies any football clubs posts get? Truly brain hurting at times.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I was actually expecting it to be about a new board member or someone resigning their post or something. 

I know it'll be hard for some to do, but we all need to really be singing from the same hymn sheet in the next few weeks. Winnable home games, but still going to be hit hard with injuries until the tail end of the winter at least. If we go a goal down, the fans need to back the team.

I think the interviews with the manager yesterday were good, he talked about positive discussions on recruitment with the owners and that help is needed and they know. I hope that relaxes the players a little. They want to win every game that they can, but we're going through a bad injury spell and they might all be running on fumes. If we all pull the same way it'll be more beneficial than us going a goal down and then people shouting about lack of signings.

I mean, it would always be more beneficial if fans were positive and encouraging at all times but that doesn’t take into account reality.

If we are winning people will be happy and if we are losing then some fans will get angry and boo the team off the park.

Was always thus.

17 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I know it'll be hard for some to do, but we all need to really be singing from the same hymn sheet in the next few weeks.

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I mean, it would always be more beneficial if fans were positive and encouraging at all times but that doesn’t take into account reality.

If we are winning people will be happy and if we are losing then some fans will get angry and boo the team off the park.

Was always thus.

Dour Presbyterian tendencies perhaps?