Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm quite happy to disregard EdinburghLivi's opinion (I usually do) as Husbands is only 21 years old and is clearly nowhere near his full potential as a footballer. How old was he when he appeared for Livi back when they were in the third division?

He was a fresh faced 19 year old when he came to us. Wasn't overly impressed with him, was too scared to get stuck into tackles and was just largely forgettable as a footballer. But Ollie seen something in him and signed him for Blackpool before punting him after a couple of seasons. Best of luck to the boy unless he signs for Dunfermline. GIRUY.

laugh.gif

PS. I love your steak bridies.

Mark Kerr supposedly on trial with us, was he a good player for you lot last season?

Was brilliant on his debut away at Killie when we pumped them 0-3, didn't really kick on from there though. Wasn't atrocious but wasn't what we needed. Decent passer and has a bit of dig for a boy so sleight.

Hoped to keep him but not surprised to hear of him going to a team at a higher level.

On a side note, I hope we do get Murray. Exactly the sort of defender we need, even if he is a bit of a cripple.

Strange thing (at least in the 1st) was that Dowie & Keddie together didn't work but Dowie & Rutkiewicz did.

However, Keddie & Rutkiewicz was our strongest centre back pairing in the First Division.

Not convinced about the possible signing of Ian Murray.

So fellow Pars fans, the "vote" this week. If Rangers are placed into the 1st Division how many of you will stay away and how many will keep attending regardless?

For starters, I'm a firm no. Not a boycott, but a ceasing of support of Dunfermline in this corrupt league and Scottish football in general. Third Division or nothing for me.

Posted on .net that I'll go, though absolutely seething about the whole scenario, because the Pars have stated they are a firm no and I've already bought my season ticket.

Also, hope Dowie stays, and hope any rumour of signing Ian Murray is horseshit.

So fellow Pars fans, the "vote" this week. If Rangers are placed into the 1st Division how many of you will stay away and how many will keep attending regardless?

For starters, I'm a firm no. Not a boycott, but a ceasing of support of Dunfermline in this corrupt league and Scottish football in general. Third Division or nothing for me.

I'll be watching Renfrew, Arthurlie and Neilston instead. Watching the juniors is like watching football the way it used to be and at less than £50 for a season ticket you cannae grumble.

I'll be watching Renfrew, Arthurlie and Neilston instead. Watching the juniors is like watching football the way it used to be and at less than £50 for a season ticket you cannae grumble.

Having been to a few Junior games, I for one I am delighted I never watched football "back in the day" if it's like what Junior football is, absolute horseshit.

I grumble paying a fiver to pay to get into the game, the standard really is that poor.