Walking Down The Halbeath Road

So how likely is it that Dargo will sign on for the Pars - would be strange seeing him in a Dunfermline top, it's kinda the inverse of Andy Tod in a Rovers shirt - at least for me and people of my vintage, where Dargo was a bit of a legend growing up

So how likely is it that Dargo will sign on for the Pars - would be strange seeing him in a Dunfermline top, it's kinda the inverse of Andy Tod in a Rovers shirt - at least for me and people of my vintage, where Dargo was a bit of a legend growing up

He played 45 mins against Oakley juniors on Tuesday, scored and looked sharp was surprised to say the least, was not involved at all last night although there is another youth game on Friday he might be involved in

He played 45 mins against Oakley juniors on Tuesday, scored and looked sharp was surprised to say the least, was not involved at all last night although there is another youth game on Friday he might be involved in

Certianly seemed sharp enough in the play offs vs Airdrie, but the shocking level of defending on show that day is a factor.

Certianly seemed sharp enough in the play offs vs Airdrie, but the shocking level of defending on show that day is a factor.

Very true, Dargo by far best player on the park that day, think he was playing a league below himself though, think he can do a job in the 1st hopefully with us, he gives us another option

Very true, Dargo by far best player on the park that day, think he was playing a league below himself though, think he can do a job in the 1st hopefully with us, he gives us another option

Didn't have the best time at Thistle last year as I recall and probably is on first name terms with every Physio in the country but you can tell he still has that natural finishing ability. No doubt you'll sign him and he'll score a lob from his onw 18 yard line at Starks.....

Dargo would still do a turn if he can stay fit. How likely is that though?

If he can strign together enough games then he will definitley still be able to contribute in the first division, he is decent quality.

I was disappointed we couldn't hold onto Dargo, his movement and touch was good and even if he didn't score every game he would always be involved. Looking at our forward options at the moment I would definitely like to see him back in a Sons shirt but our budget is used up I believe.

I could look fucking sharp against Oakley juniors.

Similar as above. Airdrie's defence was an abortion.

Dargo would be a very poor signing for a team looking to win the league. I would have been disappointed had Cowden signed him.

If Dargo signs i cant see him being more than a bench player, which is the reason Buchanan wanted to leave. Getting someone in who knows they'll not be first choice must be pretty hard and as much as i don't think Dargo would be a number one target he's probably a decent squad player for the first.

Thankfully it looks as if Jordan has signed and if fit should be a good signing. I'm still worried that we need central defenders though and given Murrays knee problems i'm not sure he's the answer...especially if Potter is the back up. Priority must be for two central defenders. If that happens then i think we've a decent team.

In terms of the season i'd imagine we'll start of slow and then build up a bit of steam. Think it may be too much this year but the young players brought in seem to be a good set of players and hopefully that will bode well for the future.

If we get 2 decent centre backs in, on paper it would look as if we've got the strongest team in the league. Same can be said when we got relegated in 2007 and look where we finished then. These things will take time.

I met and spoke to Andy Tod, Son of God today when he came into my work. Made a fool of myself as he is my favourite player of all time and I'm not ashamed to say I almost wet myself.

Growing up big Toddy was also my hero. Absolute leg-end!

I met and spoke to Andy Tod, Son of God today when he came into my work. Made a fool of myself as he is my favourite player of all time and I'm not ashamed to say I almost wet myself.

What an honour you've had to speak to the big man. I would be lost for words if I ever was lucky enough to be in the Son of God's presence.

Never mind Dargo, we still need defenders.

That's understandable, I turned into a dribbling wreck attempting to talk to Hamish French m'lord