Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Nail on head Grant, I'll say no more

Agreed about the centre backs, if it were me then they would be the first place I'd get settled. Can't see Jefferies being here long in all honesty, but if a gaffer 2 or 3 years down the line starts to reap rewards then I wouldn't be surprised if it were, partly atleast, be down to the work JJ has done this Summer.

Agreed. Don't know if JJ is the right man yet but his approach and mentality has been spot on so far. We need to be producing our own talent and playing young players who we can hopefully reap the benefits of and then possibly sell on and re-invest the money back into youth development. I am convinced this will work if we do things correctly.

Certainly has been a massive overhaul this summer. Just compare the game at the weekend, compared with the opening SPL game with St Mirren. Only Gallacher and Potter started both games!

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Anyone seen youth player Munro playing?

Grant? He seems a not bad player, I always get mixed up between him and Kerr Young, one is better than the other though and I think it's Grant, think.

I reckon he'll get a chance at some point though.

Unveiling of Norrie tribute

The planned Norrie poster at the end of the Norrie stand will be unveiled at 2:45 on Saturday, if any fellow Pars fans want to get there a little bit early.

Also, only 23 supporters signed up for the Crossbar Challenge :ph34r:

Under 20's lose to Falkirk

Fayssal El Bakhtaoui getting some game time I see.

I see Dunfermline can't unveil their Norrie McCathie tribute today, so they're doing it before the Rovers game instead.

That definitely can't go wrong.

I see where youre coming from but I can't see any problems TBH,

I think the majority of us are sensible enough to make sure we show respect, and to self police any dafties in our end.

I thought that you Pars fans might be interested to hear that, after playing 4 games for Morton, Kevin Rutkiewicz has picked up an injury which requires surgery.

It appears that you were right all along <_<

If that's the case then that's pretty pathetic. The guys a total crock.

I thought that you Pars fans might be interested to hear that, after playing 4 games for Morton, Kevin Rutkiewicz has picked up an injury which requires surgery.

It appears that you were right all along <_<

not a surprise. he was always a gamble signing, looks like we were lucky to get as much is we did from him in the first six months. Wouldn't surprise me if Hardie's not too long at the back of him either, he's ankles are chocolate.