Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'd be amazed if there was more than 3500 there. Which is a shame with the way the team is playing. Sad fact is that too man people are bored with football in general, not just Pars fans. Attendances seem to decrease year on year, and I can't see any way the club can get these fans back permanently.

That is some epic scrapping on the highlights thread on .net. Well done Grant I enjoyed that.

That gave me a good lol. Well done to Brian for steaming in, deleting a perfectly reasonable post from Grant and then carding him for no reason whatsoever. Top quality entertainment.

Just had a look there :lol:

Can't se anything that Grant said that was out of order in anyway, the only "personal attacks" seem to be coming from Buffy?

Brian seems more inconsistent than the ref on Satuday in terms of dishing out cards :unsure:

The under 20s beat Motherwell tonight at EEP with goals from Dargo and Whittle, the Motherwell twitter saying Goodfellow was the difference between the sides with some outstanding stops.

Pleasing.