Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Looking forward to Pars visiting The Glebe next week, been a while.. Days of John Watson and co I d think. Hopefully be a decent game with a few goals..what like a travelling support can we expect ?

Should be 5-600 I'd think. Never been to the Glebe, so I'm certainly looking forward to it. I hear you serve up braw soup. And the hedge! It's all aboot the hedge!

Taking my 5 year old niece to her first ever Pars game at Glebe Park.  Don't know how it's going to go.  She'll either hate me or I'll be the greatest uncle ever. 

The former, probably. 

Fill your pockets with sweets and you're onto a winner.

Leave EEP alone. It's a cracking stadium and I won't hear a word against it. It's the fans that make it "soulless" if there really is such a thing. We should look to do what a few clubs in England have been doing and make it an "Asset of Community Value" Would give the fans more protection against any dodgy future owners.

I would love to go to Brechin next week but I have no fucking idea how I'm going to get there. A train to Dundee and then a bus? f**k that. Will see if any of my mates are going and try to get a lift.

Leave EEP alone. It's a cracking stadium and I won't hear a word against it. It's the fans that make it "soulless" if there really is such a thing. We should look to do what a few clubs in England have been doing and make it an "Asset of Community Value" Would give the fans more protection against any dodgy future owners.

I would love to go to Brechin next week but I have no fucking idea how I'm going to get there. A train to Dundee and then a bus? f**k that. Will see if any of my mates are going and try to get a lift.

Although it isn't far to Brechin from Montrose it is a pain trying to get there and back on a Saturday. Best to either get a lift from Dunfermline or share a taxi, at least going back to Montrose.

The fact that it's an all seater stadium that is far too big makes it bereft of atmosphere, although yes, our fans are generally utterly shite at home games at creating one.

I'm interested in this 'Asset Of Community Value' thing though. Sounds like it could be a good idea. What's the deal with it?

Stables Bar for a nice bar lunch, I m afrid the towns hit a downward spiral over last few years so choice is limited.Hudons is a big bar prob showing dinner time football. Montrose is about 15 mins away for those on train.Should be a decent game our home forms ok but always woeful, 2 ex Raith players have been absolute mince for usAnderson and Walker

Stables Bar for a nice bar lunch, I m afrid the towns hit a downward spiral over last few years so choice is limited.Hudons is a big bar prob showing dinner time football. Montrose is about 15 mins away for those on train.Should be a decent game our home forms ok but always woeful, 2 ex Raith players have been absolute mince for usAnderson and Walker

Walker is nothing short of a liability.