Walking Down The Halbeath Road

:lol:

Settle.

Maybe he's just had few bad days as an Ayr fan?

Going into my 47th season, witnessed umpteen relegations, this is a terrible day for Ayr fans, this could be a close the doors and throw away the keys event, battling to stay in this league has never really crossed my mind until today, we'll have to hope the rumours of a new owner are true..

Happy with Moffat, has been an excellent goalscorer at this level, hope he has corrected his off-field issues. Horrible nagging feeling that it will end up with him struggling to get double figures tho , thankfully I have no logic to back that up.

Buchanan is the sort of the standard of player i'd be expecting to sign, I didn't see us play airdrie last season and I don't remember him standing out as either good or bad when we played them in the first. Reports are that Bollan had airdrie well organised and as a centre back you expect Buchanan would have been a big part of that. Case of wait and see.

Wonder if the signing of Buchanan will mean even if Morris does decide he wants to sign then there will not be space in the squad for him and he'll be told no.

Happy with Moffat, has been an excellent goalscorer at this level, hope he has corrected his off-field issues. Horrible nagging feeling that it will end up with him struggling to get double figures tho , thankfully I have no logic to back that up.

Buchanan is the sort of the standard of player i'd be expecting to sign, I didn't see us play airdrie last season and I don't remember him standing out as either good or bad when we played them in the first. Reports are that Bollan had airdrie well organised and as a centre back you expect Buchanan would have been a big part of that. Case of wait and see.

Wonder if the signing of Buchanan will mean even if Morris does decide he wants to sign then there will not be space in the squad for him and he'll be told no.

He scored a barrowload in a poor team playing hoofball, there's noway he'll not get double figures in a relatively injury free season with your lot, I'd be raiding the piggy bank to lump on your lot to go up and my lot to go down if I gambled.

Two pretty damn good signings for Dunfermline today. Moffat, well, he was the best striker in the division last season and pretty much dragged an ordinary side into fourth place. I've been pretty impressed with Buchanan on the occasions I've seen him - he's well built, reads the game well and is particularly threatening from set-pieces.

Absolutely gutted to have lost Buchanan.

He's a big strong centre half who reads the game well and communicates constantly with the rest of his defence. As others have noted he'll grab you goals from set pieces too.

Dunfermline aren't holding back anyway.

Just waiting for those pesky Cowden fans to hack the thread with their inquisition of how we funded these signings.

Saw the Archie Campbell rumour on dot fud as well, will take that with a good pinch of salt however. Take it he was released by the Ton then? Can't remember him much from season 12-13, but he was decent. Don't know what he was like last season, obviously. Could any Ton fans elaborate?

The signing of Buchanan, a centre back, makes it even more likely that Morris is on his way.

Good day at the office for us.

Aye terrible that, imagine scoring a goal and celebrating! I really do hate when footballers have the audacity to give it back after they take dogs abuse. Who in the blue hell do they think they are.

You must really hate Barry Nicholson after he set up a goal for Aberdeen and celebrated right infront of the Norrie. Poor wee soul.

Might be thinking of someone else but didn't Archie Campbell score two goals against us at East End and ran to the fans at the Norrie end trying to stick it to us and wind us up? If so, not really wanting that wee dick.

Man up! Players do it all the time and rightly so considering the abuse they get. I can only imagine the satisfsction of scoring and getting it right up the opposing fans.

Anyway, delighted with todays signings.

Yeah your right he did, the boy is a Dunfermline lad with plenty mates who support us, he's probably been getting pelters from them all week, give the boy a break, he wasn't to know what lay ahead in his career. If he's good enough and can improve our team get him signed up.

Saw that Scully re-signed with Thistle. Think we could get him on loan again?

Hopefully. Thistle have 3 good keepers, someone will surely be on the way out. Do we have a keeper other than the youth keeper we signed a little while back? Don't remember Goodfellow re-signing.