Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Seems like JJ was doing his homework well before the end of the season. Two excellent signings so far and a third to be announced, hopefully it's another cracker.

So you're saying Jefferies is a great manager then?! The best ever?! Typical mentality from Dunfermline! Like the old firm! Win or bust! Fucking boooooooooo and rage and tears and snotters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it's the Milk Tray man

https://twitter.com/officialdafc

In the picture on that link, it looks like the centre circle was drawn by a drunk. On closer inspection, it's just a cable or hose.

Edited by DA Baracus

In the picture on that link, it looks like the centre circle was drawn by a drunk. On closer inspection, it's just a cable or hose.

Could just be a rope tethering the new boy - appears to be a stake in the ground with the rope heading his way. JJ is pretty old school.

Could just be a rope tethering the new boy - appears to be a stake in the ground with the rope heading his way. JJ is pretty old school.

Good call. Or perhaps a crazy new/old training method? Maybe part of the medical was to break free?

Edited by DA Baracus

If you can reach the pen and paper you may sign for the Pars.

None of this would be possible with a plastic pitch of course.

With a plastic pitch, you'd fall and break your neck then die trying to do that. It's a well known fact that carpet bombs are so called because they drop entire plastic pitches, which from a distance look like carpets.

Like I said earlier in the thread the board dropped a massive hint that he's coming back with the comment "Watch this space" when asked about his potential return.

Our first home friendly is likely to be 15th July against St. Johnstone as Jim Jefferies feels that the previous Saturday is too early given the condition of the pitch.

The away shirt is to be a plain red catalogue number to ensure we actually have some to sell in the club shop. Jim Jefferies and the players hated the idea of maroon and blue and were backed by Total Teamwear saying that maroon is not a big seller. Jefferies also wanted a shirt with a collar.

Another good signing. I'm feeling more positive about the pars now.

I think JJ and the board have done the right thing and are trying to give the fans a lift. It also gives the team more time to gel.

Another striker and a keeper would be ideal. Think we will get scully back hopefully and maybe Campbell?

Signing barchoiu from Morton would be worth it too, they would be finished.

Another good signing. I'm feeling more positive about the pars now.

I think JJ and the board have done the right thing and are trying to give the fans a lift. It also gives the team more time to gel.

Another striker and a keeper would be ideal. Think we will get scully back hopefully and maybe Campbell?

Signing barchoiu from Morton would be worth it too, they would be finished.

Bachirou is under contract.

Archie Campbell/Greig Spence (going by rumours) and Scully on loan again would be ace.

I can't wait to see the team in action. There are no excuses for us not winning the league. I do feel a bit sorry for the part time teams in the division. Us, Rangers and Morton are ruining it for them. Hopefully we take a lot of fans to away games this season to help with finances all round.

Artificial pitch? I hope not! No matter what anyone says, in my opinion they're pish. Grass all the way.