Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Can bounce up and down and get all excited about Paterson's interview, yet at the end of the day, its just talk. Lip service which is what we as a club seem to have got very good at doing all season, without being able to back it up in our following performances.

Sick of hearing the excuses now, from both those at the club and from some of our 'expert' fans. All this rubbish about how we have been playing well and are just really unlucky, how we're due to go on a run, how we shouldn't expect to win this league (f**k right off with that one), how the part time teams will tire out and struggle with injuries, how Moffat only needs a goal and will get his mojo back etc. All total and utter nonsense.

Simple fact is that the majority of these players are not good enough. Page is poor, yet lets not jump on the guy here, he's only played four games this season. His part in this disaster of a season is extremely limited. You want to look at players who are a waste of wage? Falkingham, Geggan and Moffat are the prime candidates.

Falkingham continue to get a free ride from the fans each week, while Geggan is a shadow of the player he was when he joined. In regards to Moffat, he's awful. However, a lot of our expert fans still advocate for the guy to start each week. Then they wonder after the games why we can't score a goal :lol: f**k off. He hasn't scored in 16/17 straight games, yet aye lets keep playing him as he's going to be George O'Boyle 2 or some shit. Moffat even knows his performances don't matter a jot, as he'll be picked for the next game.

Utterly pathetic.

Good post.

Falkingham has been getting it easy this season whilst Geggan gets grilled just about every week. I've been to all home games this season and a handful of away games and every time I've seen him (supposed to be the captain as well), he doesn't impose himself on the game. His only use seems to be there in the team to wind the opposition up and get men sent off. He's been a passenger this season as well as Geggan.

I've said it before, the only players that have showed how we should be playing this season have been Scully and Buchanan. When the full team isn't firing all cylinders, you've got problems and it's progressed now to the point of no return IMO meaning a few new faces is imperative.

Think he'll be decent because he's back where he wants to be. He wanted to stay at us when admin struck, but couldn't for some legal constraints I believe?

Who knows, but we'll wait and see if it works out come May.

I thought Barrowman played quite well in our last game against Morton at EEP.

Whether he's the right signing for us though, who knows. Morton letting him go is not the best sign, yet we thought Moffat was going to be great when he came in due to him being top scorer last season, yet he has been a total dud.

Think he'll be decent because he's back where he wants to be. He wanted to stay at us when admin struck, but couldn't for some legal constraints I believe?

Who knows, but we'll wait and see if it works out come May.

Remember what we told you about Jonathan Page! He was rubbish too. Not much to choose between them. Edited by toms

Remember what we told you about Jonathan Page! He was rubbish too. Not much to choose between them.

Who's this guy Buchanan we are signing?

Yes, however Jonathan Page had never played for us previously therefore we couldn't judge him. Barrowman never wanted to leave us in the first place, he offered to play for free however due to technicalities he wasn't allowed. He has moved on and not done too great, hopefully a return to a club he actually wants to play for will be a huge boost for him.

You can have Jonathan Page back though, he is on his way out. Giving you Buchanan would just be silly.

Remember what we told you about Jonathan Page! He was rubbish too. Not much to choose between them.

I can appreciate your view, however the difference between the two is that unlike Page, we have had Barrowman before and he done alright for us.

Edit: Islay beat me to it.

Edited by Parscelona

For some players it just doesn't happen at a club. It certainly didn't happen with Barrowman at Morton that's for sure.

I said on another thread yesterday that I wondered if he was carrying an injury and not playing to his best.

But there is no escaping he was dreadful for us, just dreadful.

Who knows, maybe a fresh start again at a club where he had good memories?

I can appreciate your view, however the difference between the two is that unlike Page, we have had Barrowman before and he done alright for us.

Edit: Islay beat me to it.

Good luck then. Btw, I wasn't serious about Buchanan of course.

Good luck then. Btw, I wasn't serious about Buchanan of course.

That's the thing about football, stranger things have happened. You did manage to get MacDonald from Dundee after all, which is a tremendous signing for this level. I did mention previously in the thread that we needed a talisman style player, with the way Barrowman played for us before he does fit that criteria. Whether or not he can replicate the form when he played for us previously will be found out soon enough.