Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Think Billy Reid is coaching in Sweden.

Calderwood would be appalling for various reasons.We need to move forward as a club and not look to the past. Calderwood has the taint of the worst of the excess of the Masterton/Yorkston reign and he should be kept away from East End Park. What record does Calderwood have working with a small, strict budget? And of course he’s a piece of shit rabid bigot c**t.

So, you're saying you don't care for the man?

Echo what DA Baracus has said about moving forward. Calderwood is past his sell by date. We need someone who is a lot younger with fresh ideas for the way the game should be played in the modern day. Look how good Danny Lennon was for Cowdenbeath. It's guys like him we should be looking at, that's why I hope we go for Alan Johnston because I see similar comparisons between him and Danny Lennon.

There's a lot of realistic options out there for our club. We've been dead on our arse before a mere 30 years ago before the Leish took us to the top, just got to stay hopeful and positive that it can happen again if we get the right person in the coming weeks.

And just to add, the club have peeved me off a bit with this kit malarky. Just show a picture of the bloody thing!

Good to know it's black and white and has our badge on it. Rather than releasing tidbits of what we already know can they not just release the kit in full? They photographed it hours ago...

Good to know it's black and white and has our badge on it. Rather than releasing tidbits of what we already know can they not just release the kit in full? They photographed it hours ago...

They photographed it on Thursday