Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Strange conclusion to draw on the first part - the statement mentions 3 things that contributed positively, yet you're ignoring two of them and concluding that it was only commercial and hospitality income.

As for the Pitreavie bit, come on. Fife Council were happy for DAFC to end the lease and supported Pars United in the court case when they took that stance. Both obviously wanted rid of Gavin Masterton's influence, and the complexity of the situation meant that it was inevitable that there would be legal costs to have it resolved. I always thought it would only be resolved in court, and was pleased that it didn't have to go that far.

Yeah, ok, was just trying to square how they ended up meeting their projected loss target, whilst missing out on two of their bigger anticipated sources of income.

Regarding Pitreavie, that sounds reasonable - complaint withdrawn.

He isn't though. When he was at us he could actually beat a man, get wide, cut inside, deliver balls into the box and was always a goal threat. Need wide men like him again.

I love Cardle but he flattered to deceive a lot of the time. Skilful player though, which I think is why I was more impressed with him in the SPL where he had more time on the ball. Was probably our best player that season.

I'd have him back without question but I don't think he's quite as good as is sometimes made out. Guess wingers all have that consistency problem though.

I see Frazer Wright is available on a free transfer this summer. I know he's no Darren Dods but could he the experienced centre-half we're after?

edit- Page, Thomson, Barrowman, Mercer and Graham all on the available list as well. Guess they're offski.

Where about you seing this?

I see Frazer Wright is available on a free transfer this summer. I know he's no Darren Dods but could he the experienced centre-half we're after?

edit- Page, Thomson, Barrowman, Mercer and Graham all on the available list as well. Guess they're offski.

Where can I see this list pal?

Edit:Beaten to the punch I see.

Edited by Shibuya

Could Barrowman just be retiring from playing?

Disappointed about Graham and Thomson, think they offered more than some more established players this season despite not getting a fair chance.

Good luck to them all.

We've four experienced centre midfielders already under contract: Byrne, Geggan, Falky and Spence. AJ needs a bit of space to bring in his own players. I'm sure Finn Graham won't be short of offers and big Ryan T could be a cracking signing for someone.

There was a 'behind the scenes' video from the u20s the other day and Finn Graham was talking as if he'd be here next season.

Am I missing something? This is just a list of players who've not been offered a new contract by the new manager yet? Not definite confirmation that they're away?

I think so, any player not yet signed up for next season would be silly not to get their name on these lists, they have nothing to lose.

I think so, any player not yet signed up for next season would be silly not to get their name on these lists, they have nothing to lose.

Potter pretty much said as much recently too (that players might look for a contract elsewhere before we get round to offering/not offering them something).