Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Brian has just blown a gasket on dafc.net

He asked me how much money I had put into the club versus Masterton, because of the MC hammer meme.

I replied more as my money was mine and not the banks.

:lol::ph34r:

Now, I don't know if I'm possibly jumping the gun here but given I have zero faith in the 99% of Pars fans who are complete and utter morons( also the vast majority of dot net users) who are more concerned with being at each other's throats but do you think the smarter Pars fans (aka P&B users) should perhaps look into the possibility of how viable setting an AFC Dunfermline team or such like would be ? I'm sure we could get advice from the likes of the people at Clydebank and Gretna 2008 up here or FC United or AFC Wimbledon down south.

All jokes aside, I think we need to start at least looking into this. Get the realistic and sensible lot out of our support to get talking. It wouldn't be the same but I'm sure we have plenty of intelligent fans out there who stay away from Internet forums and would like to get involved also.

Brian has just blown a gasket on dafc.net

He asked me how much money I had put into the club versus Masterton, because of the MC hammer meme.

I replied more as my money was mine and not the banks.

:lol::ph34r:

That was a class line. I enjoyed that laugh.gif

I've just had a pop at him for labelling some fans more important than others and said if he grudges what he does then not to do it

Edited by GordieBoy80

All jokes aside, I think we need to start at least looking into this. Get the realistic and sensible lot out of our support to get talking. It wouldn't be the same but I'm sure we have plenty of intelligent fans out there who stay away from Internet forums and would like to get involved also.

I've still got the domain name of the empty forum or we could start a new site away from the pettiness and bickering.

I like Honk,we've not always seen eye to eye but one thing,the fella's balck and white through and through...

having spoken to him a few times things are very serious.....I've asked him very littleas his positon in this requires discretion whether it suits folk or not,there's been none of the scaremongering or skullduggery he is being accused of by some,not one bit.....Just what he and his are trying to do.

However I'm convinced that someone would not take the very serious and time consuming steps him and his team have been taking without there being a feeling those steps were pertinent.

From Brian's nervous breakdown trying to manage both a cover up and alleged legal threats from the club to anyone who even mentions googling Gavin Masterton,it's not a great leap to think Honk and co are nothing but utterly serious.

A part of me hopes that he's worng and we can go back to falling out about just about everything and fighting like cat and dog but for whatever reason my gut tells me somethings seriously up.

So here's one for you Brian.........Google Masterton and have a scary read.

We may still come out of this but I would doubt unscathed.

there are far important fans abroad who never complain

This flabbergasts me tbh.

I've still got the domain name of the empty forum or we could start a new site away from the pettiness and bickering.

I'm amazed it's taken someone so long.

The only problem being, if someone starts flinging half truths about, you will be getting a solicitors letter.

[/font]

[/font]

This flabbergasts me tbh.

There's plenty Pars fans not in the know - I like them because this means I get free entry to the ground and a pat on the head for being a good little puppet

An additional thread of in fighting

http://dafc.info/for...21611&t=1221611

Just for the record personally I would answer No to both parts of point 1 and an emphatic yes to point 2.

Genuinely burst out laughing at this post from Brian:

Keyser, there are very few people on here who get 'censored'