Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'll say one thing... if you'd like to waste several hours and be utterly fucking confused then try to understand the ownership structures of Raith Rovers and its various companies.

If you think that having a separate company to run your youth set-up and commercial income is complicated, try to organise the following:

Raith Rovers Football Club Limited

Stark's Park Ltd

Raith Rovers FC Holdings Limited

Stark's Park Properties Ltd

New Raith Rovers Limited

NRR Investments Limited

Good God! What is going on in Fife?! Why numerous companies, are they all currently active?

Jeez & these filthy cheating Fifers had the cheek to label Livi & Dundee cheats, we just got caught because we failed to scatter our debt around a couple of hundred companies we made up for that purpose like you lot. tongue.gif

Good God! What is going on in Fife?! Why numerous companies, are they all currently active?

Jeez & these filthy cheating Fifers had the cheek to label Livi & Dundee cheats, we just got caught because we failed to scatter our debt around a couple of hundred companies we made up for that purpose like you lot. tongue.gif

^^^ Seething because her club didn't think of it first. tongue.gif

If at first you don't succeed, cheat. cool.gif

My dear girl, the only thing dishonourable about Raith Rovers is me, we should have a drink some time.

Those six are all currently active, and at least a couple have undergone name changes at various times.

Four years ago, the Trust had a go at explaining the situation here and most of it is still pretty accurate, although there have been changes since then.

I might get onto the Trust actually, see if they and the club can have a go at updating that article.

No, you were caught because you were just,

well,

filthy debt cheats. ;)

My dear girl, the only thing dishonourable about Raith Rovers is me, we should have a drink some time.

Indeed, it's a pity you can't make the Dundee bus crawl, maybe the Glasgow subcrawl? You still have to give me the details of my 'appointments' is the payment method still a Stephen's bridie gift card?

Those six are all currently active, and at least a couple have undergone name changes at various times.

Four years ago, the Trust had a go at explaining the situation here and most of it is still pretty accurate, although there have been changes since then.

I might get onto the Trust actually, see if they and the club can have a go at updating that article.

Cheers.

Are you not a member of your trust either? You have the most passionate trust board member in Scotland! How could you refuse to join his trust?! That is criminal, I really don't understand you Fifers at all.

Indeed, it's a pity you can't make the Dundee bus crawl, maybe the Glasgow subcrawl? You still have to give me the details of my 'appointments' is the payment method still a Stephen's bridie gift card?

For you my dear I would get you the recipe for the bridie.

Alas, I cannot manage the Dundee soiree, but I will be in the Weege for the next outing.

We could always do our pivate crawl, we could go to gay Paris and do the Metrocrawl and later I could take you up the Champs-Elysees.

Alas, I cannot manage the Dundee soiree, but I will be in the Weege for the next outing.

We could always do our pivate crawl, we could go to gay Paris and do the Metrocrawl and later I could take you up the Champs-Elysees.

Ohhhh yes! The Phantom lives in his magical, musical lair, deep in the bowels of the Paris Opera house. Fancy a booze up with the Phantom? We can get him drunk, you hold him down & I'll make him sing for me.cool.gif

Ohhhh yes! The Phantom lives in his magical, musical lair, deep in the bowels of the Paris Opera house. Fancy a booze up with the Phantom? We can get him drunk, you hold him down & I'll make him sing for me.cool.gif

Hold him down, 'hud me back'

Kindly take this jizz fest elsewhere.

You, bed, now.

Back on topic, so auld Da doesn't end up traumatised,

Who is Rodney Shearer? Is he a fan & Supporters Trust member & he has now become a director on the football board? Nothing wrong with that but why did he sit in on the meeting & not mention that? That is sneaky. Did he contribute to the discussion?

I'm going to tell Joe to keep his super 'January Joe' talent hidden this season because you don't deserve it for upsetting me, you are forgetting how sensitive I am & that I'm so easily offended.. sad.gif

Hopefully it`ll be "off you go in Jauary, Joe":ph34r:

You filthy swine!! I'd give you a greeny but I'm on my phone.