Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Oh jesus tittyfucking christ, we're screweddry.gif

I felt a little sad inside when I read Honk's post at midnight. Then I read Renegade's and everything that Honk had speculated on became clear. When you break it down and rationalise it, it all makes perfect sense.

Although obviously I hope it's not as bad as that, I really do fear the worst.

I felt a little sad inside when I read Honk's post at midnight. Then I read Renegade's and everything that Honk had speculated on became clear. When you break it down and rationalise it, it all makes perfect sense.

Although obviously I hope it's not as bad as that, I really do fear the worst.

Any chance of a PM mate! Interested to know whats going on at your club!! Dont give a toss about a certain club in SFL 3, but dont want any other club to go bust!!

Islay ! Thanks for that! Very bleak looking!! Hopefully this wont happen. We at Thistle have experienced the near death of our beloved club (well documented) and how grateful we are to still being alive.

Hopefully your fanbase (which is considerable) will pull together to, at least change attitudes and save the club!!

I see the Truth thread has been deleted, I've been following .net and been on here most of the day, drive home and it's all kicked off. I'd appreciate a PM too, more to put me out my misery than anything else. I'm sick to the stomach about all this, that's part of my life looking like it's down the shitter, nearly 30 years they've been my club. It's like being allowed to keep your first girlfriend through all your other relaionships and then marriage and now getting a phonecall to say she's on life support.

Now, I don't know if I'm possibly jumping the gun here but given I have zero faith in the 99% of Pars fans who are complete and utter morons( also the vast majority of dot net users) who are more concerned with being at each other's throats but do you think the smarter Pars fans (aka P&B users) should perhaps look into the possibility of how viable setting an AFC Dunfermline team or such like would be ? I'm sure we could get advice from the likes of the people at Clydebank and Gretna 2008 up here or FC United or AFC Wimbledon down south.