Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'd love to get a PM but I have a feeling that I can guess how a story ends when it starts with a club £11 million in debt, saddled to an umbrella organisation £35 million in debt, who have not paid their players, not paid their taxes, have no assets and a board who have stated they need to slash £400k p/a off the outgoings.

So, the only question remains, once David Beckham has bought us out and becomes a player-coach, will JJ start him ahead or Cardle or will Cardle have to go back to being a super sub?

What have you started Islay ? laugh.gif

I'll forward onto the guys currently asking.

A group PM can only hold 8 I believe wink.gif It's fine though, I've sent one to everyone that asked. I'm sure I managed to get everyone.

Meanwhile back on .NET, I think either Brian has had a heartache or been raided as Renegade_Master is continuing with his .NET massacre without a red card to be seen.

Brian stormed off in the huff ages ago.

Pleasant enough response from Clydebank:

Would be happy to give advice should the need arise. My first piece of advice would be to work to try and avoid the need for it to happen - but if it does then there are ways back. Best of luck Bill Clydebank FC

Edited by GordieBoy80