Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Thought Splaine was really good yesterday he had a few moments but he's certainly more than capable of starting I wonder if in games against Dundee unt when our midfield has more pressure on it a 5 in the middle with Nat Splaine and Shields and only one  up front would counter this

Edited by Adam101
Spelling :(

I like Splaine. Not afraid to get stuck in, he’s been disciplined in his position so far and he has the vision to pick a long pass if needed. Hasn’t looked too dissimilar to Geggan from what I’ve seen tbh.

He isn’t afraid to have a shot from further than 15 yards either, which has been somewhat a rarity in recent Pars teams.

3 hours ago, dafcburty said:

For anyone who missed it, here is my article with Jason Talbot from Saturdays programme. 

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/10/24/the-game-has-went-soft-and-i-dont-like-it-jason-talbot-on-modern-day-football/

Talbot must be the most drastically improved player at East End (after El Bak) for some time. Real class act. 

On 20/10/2017 at 15:59, Shandon Par said:

1 year extension for Callum Smith. Another 0 on the end of the transfer fee - good work DAFC.

You're welcome x

Edited by DAFC.

Unbelievable turn around from Talbot. Along with Ashcroft he is the most consistent performer. Morris and Murdoch just behind but both prone to very occasional blunders. Can't remember the last time I heard anyone shout at him.
On a side note funny how people always shout first name for praise and last name for abuse!
Great ball Jason!
FFS Talbot it's a head not a ball!

3 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Smith and Morrison off again the the U19’s, is Morrison playing for Edinburgh City much?

A quick check of their website suggests he's started the last few games for them and in total has made 11 appearance since signing on loan for them in August.

A quick check of their website suggests he's started the last few games for them and in total has made 11 appearance since signing on loan for them in August.

Thanks could of checked but I’m on my lunch, well he could replace M’Voto next season

Quite possibly but I don’t really see Ashcroft or Morris being moved on or getting much of a better deal else where so he’s unlikely to play much for us or would it be better for him to play league one or bottom end of championship next season than sit about out bench

2 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Quite possibly but I don’t really see Ashcroft or Morris being moved on or getting much of a better deal else where so he’s unlikely to play much for us or would it be better for him to play league one or bottom end of championship next season than sit about out bench

I'm not really sure that football is for him