Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

No doubt. You feel me?

My community reputation on here is excellent and I have no warning points.

I will refrain from feeling anybody.

If they're suspended for Morton and not Queen's Park then both should definitely start at Hampden. I'd partner Smith and Ryan in that game as well.

I agree, although do you mean Smith and Ryan v Morton? Not sure on that. Still think Clark will come good and even the Moff scored against that lot at home last season. Let players who will be playing v Morton have a wee rest (albeit they'll have had a week off this week) and let some of the fringe players get some game time - but have McManus and Higginbotham on since they will miss out. I'd even be tempted to stick Cammy Gill in goals but seeing as Johnston didn't even do that in the fizzy juice cup I can't see that one happening.

Aye, I'd go for McManus and Ryan in the cup I think although I suspect AJ will go with McManus and Clark to try and get Clark scoring again. Left wing is interesting - do we risk Cardle (who looked good on Saturday I thought, not like someone who's been out for a while) or Aird? They'll both be needed v Morton although I suppose if Paton is back he could play on the right of needed.

I'd start Cardle. Can always take him off after an hour if there any concerns. Don't think Joe is as effective from the bench. Would consider starts for Splaine and M'Voto.

Don't know what type of team QP are, although they're clearly struggling in League 1. Anything other than a win would be very disappointing, no matter which players we select for the game.

Hows Aaron Splaine done for you guys? I liked him at Killie from the limited game time he got.

He's not played that often. I've only seen him a couple of times and haven't been impressed. He's shown a few nice touches and has the ability to play some nice passes but he's given the ball away too often and looks a yellow card waiting to happen. The most memorable incident so far was on Saturday when the Falkirk PA called him Aaron Spillaney. Other than that, meh I'm afraid.

If this isn't resolved to the standard Dean expects then the SFA would face criminal proceedings against them(equality act 2010), this could be one hell of a ban. Sad that its come to this. Hope it serves as a lesson to the professionals on the park and fans in the stand that what you scream and shout can have serious repercussions. 

29 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Mocking disabled people in public for no reason. No excuses.

Things that are ok when you're a Dunfermline fan, spitting on a female ambulance worker, racial abuse.

Things that are not ok, calling someone a name.

5 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Things that are ok when you're a Dunfermline fan, spitting on a female ambulance worker, racial abuse.

Things that are not ok, calling someone a name.

I don't think you get it? 

If you simplify, like you have done, racist abuse is calling someone a name, your own argument is a hypocrisy. We can not move Scotland out the dark ages if we don't class attacks on the disabled and LGBTI community as the same as attacks on people of different backgrounds.

Edited by Adam101

I don't think you get it? 
If you simplify, like you have done, racist abuse is calling someone a name, your own argument is a hypocrisy. We can not move Scotland out the dark ages if we don't class attacks on the disabled and LGBTI community as the same as attacks on people of different backgrounds.

Thankfully for the LGBTI community, you'd never catch Dunfermline's fans coming away with any homophobic chanting.