Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Played in an attacking role Lawless will be a great signing. Not so good as a wingback. Also the added benefit of no league games against The Rangers for him to down tools.

Would it not be quicker if Yinited just bid for him directly though? :green

Nah he'll be a winger. What side would he play on? I'd be delighted with Lawless as a signing, less so with McDaid. 

13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Nah he'll be a winger. What side would he play on? I'd be delighted with Lawless as a signing, less so with McDaid. 

Either but played mostly on the left for us.

2 hours ago, Armand 2 said:

I would be pretty staggered if Lawless ended up at Dunfermline. I'm not sure whether we cut him loose or that he indicated he wanted to look elsewhere but he was the only one many of us were disappointed to see leave. If Dunfermline do get him, you'll be getting a player who will be one of the best in the division and a significant improvement on Cardle.

Unless he's panicking though - he does have two kids to provide for, after all - I expect he'll pitch up in the Premier. St Johnstone or Hamilton would have been my bet. That said, if he drops into the Championship, I doubt he'll be upping sticks to move to the Highlands or within a radius of Dundee so Dunfermline or Falkirk would be likely destinations.

He will be once he finds out about the direct flights to Amsterdam from Inverness Airport.

I know little of Steven Lawless, other than that I know the name which is a good sign, and even less of Declan McDaid. I'm surprised by the amount of Dunfermline supporters that have an opinion of a player that played at Ayr for the last 18 months and mostly in a league with no television coverage

Suppose the Dunfermline fans will have blanked out much of 2012/13 where Lawless scored 3 goals against them, including the 96th minute equaliser on the second last day that helped relegate them. 

Would be a very good signing at this level and he would have been the only one of the out of contract players I'd have kept - I assumed he was away having signed a PCA with a premiership team. 

27 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Suppose the Dunfermline fans will have blanked out much of 2012/13 where Lawless scored 3 goals against them, including the 96th minute equaliser on the second last day that helped relegate them

Would be a very good signing at this level and he would have been the only one of the out of contract players I'd have kept - I assumed he was away having signed a PCA with a premiership team. 

Thanks for that :(

Have rarely felt worse leaving a football ground; we were excellent in the second half until the last five minutes.

6 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Would like Lawless at United. Good signing for the Pars If It goes through.

Better than Aird, Higginbotham and Cardle imo.

Beat it, you've had enough. We seen him first.

Edited by JFPar
Spelling

19 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Would like Lawless at United. Good signing for the Pars If It goes through.

Better than Aird, Higginbotham and Cardle imo.

It's all part of the master plan. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

If ex Partick winger Lucy Lawless could be the replacement for Cardle it will be interesting to hear from Thistle fans just how shite he is.  

How's that working out for you then? 

Lawless would be an outstanding signing at this level, would be full on seethe mode from me if he signed for you.  

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
15 hours ago, Piracy said:
f**k them. But I do get your point. Horrible mess that they are.

Still absolutely rattled. Well done Trump.

Still a predictable bore. Creep off weerdi.

Lads, not to Stoke the hype, but you lot have a genuine chance of getting Fais back. Don't think he has much hope of getting back into our side if I'm honest. And we'd be quite easy to deal with. 

Make it happen.