Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I’m really surprised we have paid a fee for a player, I thought paying for Andy Ryan was a one-off after our wee payday from the Rangers cup game.

I’m really surprised we have paid a fee for a player, I thought paying for Andy Ryan was a one-off after our wee payday from the Rangers cup game.
Aye surely this can't amount to alot? I had heard fairly reliably a few weeks ago that we'd finished our dealings(que rage from DA Baracus) so for not only new signings to be talked about but a fee to be paid is very surprising.

37 minutes ago, smpar said:

Probably money from the Hearts game.

Years Team Apps (Gls)
2013–2015 Kilmarnock 42 (4)
2015–2016 Dundee United 15 (2)
2015–2016  Partick Thistle (loan) 8 (2)
2016–2017 Heart of Midlothian 18 (2)
2017–2018 Milton Keynes Dons 49 (5)
2018– Dunfermline Athletic 0 (0)
National team
2011 Scotland U15 2 (0)
2011–2012 Scotland U16 3 (0)
2012 Scotland U17 7 (6)
2013 Scotland U18 1 (0)
2014 Scotland U19 5 (3)

I'm genuinely bewildered by the dealings tbh, before today I'm absolutely positive everyone would have agreed that we needed better defenders. 

As it is we've brought in two strikers and are likely to bring in another central mid? 

We have no cover at left back Presently if Longridge gets injured and we've brought in a fifth choice striker who's injured, what's the point? 

AJ trying to wind me up. Squad is totally unbalanced now.

With Martin and Beadling out for a while surely a central defender was a must?

It could be that craigen is moving to rb and Martin is going into midfield. Going forward we have some players but the back is a real worry.

Edit just realised keena is injured wtf?

Surely big mvoto was a better option?

Mental

Let's not try and second guess AJ with this. Let's see what kind of team he fields and the results he gets before we all spit the dummy. 

He must know what he wants and feels he has made the right choices. 

I'm genuinely bewildered by the dealings tbh, before today I'm absolutely positive everyone would have agreed that we needed better defenders. 
As it is we've brought in two strikers and are likely to bring in another central mid? 
We have no cover at left back Presently if Longridge gets injured and we've brought in a fifth choice striker who's injured, what's the point? 
Is mccann or Smith not as good as this guy? Absolutely crazy and a complete waste of resources.

Have I missed something? Where has AJ said Beadling is outfor a while?
This. He literally said in his interviews Beadling is 2 weeks away from fitness and they are taking no chances with him, and rightly so. I suspect he'll slot into the defence when he's back.