Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, JFPar said:

I'm sure Crawford gave the impression at the PSC meeting that there would be no real break as there was a lot to do on the recruitment side of things.

He said last week that he can't head off for a break for the next week or so to make sure he's got the right personel in for pre-season. 

Not knicker wetting on squad at the end of May but did have the impression that we would have 2-3 players in this week going by the comments coming from the club last week.  

3 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Kevin Nisbet linked according to some on the Raith page

We always take the top scorers from league one and they turn to shit

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Non promotion clause apparently.

I see. If that is true, then I'm not getting too excited as Moff, El Bak, Reilly etc all destroyed that league and turned out guff in the Championship.

Nizzy certainly has the quality to play in the championship. Take away the goals he scored and look at his general play he has the touch, burst of speed etc needed. He's not the worst in the air or at holding the ball up either. He didn't do much against qots but he was pretty much isolated and marked out of the games for the most. He would be a far better signing than faissal for you. That's assuming the rumour is true anyway.

Source confirms the club are moving on following Liam Brown decision to hold out for other offers. Stevie & Greg looking to get the core of their squad signed up reasonably quickly and don't want to be left waiting to be the 2nd or 3rd choice club for a player when they can go out and find players that actually want to play at the club. They have reiterated they cannot have players that think they're too good for the club and bring morale down.

There have been whispers of a handful of other players potentially coming in. All of those are in the very early stages and nothing to get excited about. However though, the majority of said players are from lower leagues, a tactic which hasn't been great for us in recent times.

If you're genuinely leaking these from a credible source in confidence, you're a piece of shit for betraying it.
Don't agree with that at all. Jamie hasn't said who the source is. Relax.

So does anyone know who the 3 unnamed signings are? Or why we haven’t released their names? 

If the above about Brown is true it ain’t him. 

Really no sure why we can’t just announce the signings makes you think have we signed them or was it just agreed terms but hadn’t signed the paperwork 

I see. If that is true, then I'm not getting too excited as Moff, El Bak, Reilly etc all destroyed that league and turned out guff in the Championship.
Reilly and Moffat are very good Championship level players. For whatever reason Dunfermline couldn't get the best out of them.