Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The rule is there if a player goes from an SFA registered player to FA player registered player unless they are internationally registered then Zero fee will be paid to previous club.
Fact Zero fee over the Border .
No one is arguing just I think stating facts if a player goes over the Border then no fee is involved maybe am wrong am not always correct
Your arguing with yourself at this stage.

17 hours ago, Enigma said:

Except it’s pretty evident we won’t. Cough up.

I hope the board are very careful to ensure the funds have been deposited before signing him over to you lot. Know what you’re like paying your dues.

Check out all the patter that this wee teamer doesn't posses, wild. 

9 hours ago, Raithie said:

If the Record is to be believed you, and a host of other teams, are after Euan Murray and we’ve rejected two bids from you.

Not sure why. I've heard he's a pretty solid left back but we're covered there. 

7 hours ago, WeAllDreamOfATeamOfAndyRyans said:

Airdrie just signed Nat Wedderburn from Raith, see that he’s an ex par, Rovers fans seem to hate him, what’s your thoughts on the guy??

You'll never see the best out of him playing a 442, play a 433 with him as the deepest midfielder and you'd have the absolute perfect player. 

Murray is pretty solid all across the back line. His best position is cb though Imo. Just want to chuck my hat in the ring for liking Nat. He got a hard time from many but its obvious we didn't play a system that suited his style of play often. He also loved skelping you boys last season.

"Record Sport understands that the Pars shelled out a high five figure sum to secure the stopper."
Didn't know we were minted.
That has to be rubbish. I like Murray, he's a solid, dependable, versatile defender who can chip in with goals, but I would be happy if we got £20k for him.

10 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

"Record Sport understands that the Pars shelled out a high five figure sum to secure the stopper."

Didn't know we were minted.

Happy to take the money tbh. Solid performer for us across the whole of the back 4. I am slightly sceptical that your only option was to shell out any kind of money for someone in that ability bracket in the championship though . 

Not as awkward as spending several tens of thousands on an average league one defender.

Not as awkward as thinking I’m actually bothered what a team I don’t support is spending on players.