Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I have just read Jefferies interview on the pars website. Grim reading.

But a little insight into the wage bill suggests that the average wage of £500/week gives a monthly salary of a bit over 2 grand. Multiply this by 22 (size of squad) and I make that £50k per calendar month. Where is the other £150k of monthly liabilities? Management, stewarding, catering and back office plus utilities and misc overheads surely can't be three times the first team budget? Am I missing something here?

Certainly sounds like a lot of additional overheads. Don't think there's much clarity coming out of the club at all at the minute.

Just copy the Gers.

You'll be debt free by the KO of next season and you can also keep history and all.

Liquidation has a new meaning you know.

They have never copied anyone, just existed in a parallel universe.

What they do have in common is bawbaggery in the ownership department and by the looks of things it's just a matter of time before Hearts make it a triumvirate.

The 3rd division will have to expand at this rate. It's just like playing SFL Snakes and Ladders. Why not set up a new division 4 and call it the administration league, with entry to the 3rd division after a set period of stability?

Edited by PELE

If that statement from JJ done anything to us Pars fans, it made us heartbroken. It's terrible reading. I urge every and any Pars fan who can afford, and make, it on Saturday to get along to EEP - each and every one of these players and non-playing staff deserve to be supported and respected and showing this on Saturday by attenidng will probably mean a lot to them, as well as giving them the best possible chance of getting more wages next week. Also, when you turn up, if you turn up, remember to protest against the current BoD.

COYP!! :(

Masterton is an absolute shitebag and if any Dunfermline fan continues to back him they need to be put in a mental home.

It's bad enough that he has the audacity to only pay the players/staff 20% of their wages, yet he doesn't even have the decency to go down to the training ground and inform the players/staff about it to their faces. Instead he sends down one of his yes men to do the job.

Mind you i'm sure his daughter only got 20% of her wages as well eh? Did she f**k.

#MastertonOut #MastertonOut #MastertonOut

Brian and Jason can f**k off, those obsequious gimps proped up GM for years and many posters had to suffer their BS when trying to point out the truth and save the club.

I have just read Jefferies interview on the pars website. Grim reading. But a little insight into the wage bill suggests that the average wage of £500/week gives a monthly salary of a bit over 2 grand. Multiply this by 22 (size of squad) and I make that £50k per calendar month. Where is the other £150k of monthly liabilities? Management, stewarding, catering and back office plus utilities and misc overheads surely can't be three times the first team budget? Am I missing something here?

There's dozens of full time workers at EEP every day trying to run the restaurants and function rooms.

Gavin is trying to run an SPL setup which is going to fail when you have better function rooms only five mins along the road at the college.

Partick and Morton run at a cost of £100K, we should have scaled back after relegation.

Paying Jim Leishman £50K a year and his daughter £80K doesn't help either.

If that statement from JJ done anything to us Pars fans, it made us heartbroken. It's terrible reading. I urge every and any Pars fan who can afford, and make, it on Saturday to get along to EEP - each and every one of these players and non-playing staff deserve to be supported and respected and showing this on Saturday by attenidng will probably mean a lot to them, as well as giving them the best possible chance of getting more wages next week. Also, when you turn up, if you turn up, remember to protest against the current BoD.

COYP!! :(

Instead of players going on strike etc, why don't the fans boycott or even threaten to boycott a game.That should bring this to a head quick enough .

Personally think that Brian should be black carding Jeffries here, that statement is bound to be damaging to the clubs public image.

I really can't understand how that interview slipped through the rose-tinted DAFC official press filter untainted. Good on JJ for being so open.

There's dozens of full time workers at EEP every day trying to run the restaurants and function rooms.

Gavin is trying to run an SPL setup which is going to fail when you have better function rooms only five mins along the road at the college.

Partick and Morton run at a cost of £100K, we should have scaled back after relegation.

Paying Jim Leishman £50K a year and his daughter £80K doesn't help either.

Out of interest, what does his daughter do for the club?

it was JJ who pursuaded the players not to go to the SFL last week presumably on the back of reassurances from the Purvis guys that the wage short fall would not happen again.

Now that it has the Purvis guy has probably lost all credibility of knowing what is going on and I suspect JJ will take the gloves off in terms of complains to the LMA and the SFL.

All

The Pars Supporters Trust has issued the following press statement
and requesting support from all media outlets to encourage Supporters to attend
Dunfermline Athletic home games till the end of the season.

Press
Release: Pars Supporters Trust Reaction to latest DAFC Salaries
announcement:

Following the announcement by DAFC that only 20% of
employee salaries have been paid for February, the Pars Supporters’ Trust is
concerned for the future of our club and is asking all fans to unite and get
behind the team over the final few home games of the season.

As Pars
fans, we have all enjoyed the good times, signing the Kozmas, the Crawfords and
Brewsters, getting to 4 Cup finals, 2 European Trips and challenging at the top
of the Premier League, but this has come at a price. Now is the most important
time ever for Pars Fans to attend East End Park.

We need you to dust off
your cup final scarf, grab your Pars shirt and come and support the team this
Saturday and for the remaining home games of the season.

If you can’t
make it, please make a donation at this difficult time. To help you do this the
Pars Supporters Trust has established a Hardship fund to which fans can make a
donation - see www.parssupporterstrust.co.uk or the article in this week’s
Dunfermline Press. Monies will be passed directly to players and staff in this
time of need.

So this Saturday now is the time more than ever, we need
Pars Supporters to unite by ‘walking down the Halbeath Road’ to support the
players and staff of DAFC

All

The Pars Supporters Trust has issued the following press statement

and requesting support from all media outlets to encourage Supporters to attend

Dunfermline Athletic home games till the end of the season.

Press

Release: Pars Supporters Trust Reaction to latest DAFC Salaries

announcement:

Following the announcement by DAFC that only 20% of

employee salaries have been paid for February, the Pars Supporters’ Trust is

concerned for the future of our club and is asking all fans to unite and get

behind the team over the final few home games of the season.

As Pars

fans, we have all enjoyed the good times, signing the Kozmas, the Crawfords and

Brewsters, getting to 4 Cup finals, 2 European Trips and challenging at the top

of the Premier League, but this has come at a price. Now is the most important

time ever for Pars Fans to attend East End Park.

We need you to dust off

your cup final scarf, grab your Pars shirt and come and support the team this

Saturday and for the remaining home games of the season.

If you can’t

make it, please make a donation at this difficult time. To help you do this the

Pars Supporters Trust has established a Hardship fund to which fans can make a

donation - see www.parssupporterstrust.co.uk or the article in this week’s

Dunfermline Press. Monies will be passed directly to players and staff in this

time of need.

So this Saturday now is the time more than ever, we need

Pars Supporters to unite by ‘walking down the Halbeath Road’ to support the

players and staff of DAFC

good luck. hope there is a way of turning this around while removing the current owner at the same time

Out of interest, what does his daughter do for the club?

Absolutely f**k all, I'd imagine. I read "somewhere" she works just a few hours per week and earns roughly £80k per year.

c**t. Masterton is a complete and utter c**t.