Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The Purvis Group investing £10k in this scheme is an outstanding gesture, especially in this economic climate, when the Club may go upside down and out of business in a matter of weeks. It's a massive contribution, especially from a major sponsor who plough in thousands of pounds already per season.

I wouldn't trust anything that emanates from the ministry of misinformation at East End Park. It could be that next season's sponsorship by Purvis has already been spent. Purvis could be a creditor and this could be part payment for a previous loan. Whatever it is you can bet that he won't be handing over £10k. Purvis will be no worse off when it goes tits up in a few weeks.

And Masterton claims staff are 80-85% up to date with the pay they are owed.

He said: "It's been an issue for two or three months. It's tough, it's embarrassing but it's not the end of the world. It's not as though they've been paid 15%. It's better than than having no job at all."

Bellend.

Yorkston talking his usual sh1t on Sportsound yesterday. The guy is as slippery as a snake oil salesman and the Interview being conducted in the dark as the candle had burned out. Once difficult questions were asked the line suddenly went dead. Apparently all of you Internet warrior Pars fans are to blame for trying to bring the club down so shame on you :(

Yeh, you b*****d internet Pars fans aren't normal, according to fat boy Yorkston. I have to agree with him on that one.

If its any consolation to Pars fans I imagine we will be having a similar stand off with our board in the next 4 months.

Season ticket sales are about to drop massively due to our bellend chairman wanting sevco in the 1st and Pressley boring the tits off everyone.

Once our thick board realise the fans aren't buying them I expect the blackmail to start with the old buy or the club will die soundbite.

The fans will counter with 'Sack Pressley 1st' which will fall on deaf ears.

A very sad time to be a Par or FFC fan.

Could be a long summer lads

I'm clueless on employment law; are Dunfermline in breach of contract by not paying the full wage or does it have to be below a certain percentage? If I was a Dunfermline player, or for that matter an employee anywhere not receiving my full wage and the owner made a comment like that, I'd withdraw my labour immediately if possible. When people start coming out with shite like that you really couldn't blame the players if they refused to play.

Players not just putting up and shutting up is frowned upon.

I assume its because they are seen as money hungry wasters by the fans who would pay to play wi their club.

Either way its another example of how football players are like no other profession on earth.

Players not just putting up and shutting up is frowned upon.

I assume its because they are seen as money hungry wasters by the fans who would pay to play wi their club.

Either way its another example of how football players are like no other profession on

earth.

The players won't want to risk losing their jobs. They are receiving their wages late but they have eventually been getting their money. If they report Dunfermline for non payment or go on strike then they will get punted and are unlikely to get another full-time contract. It's a bad position to be in but they are between a rock and a hard place here.

I think it was a more of a snide remark tbh, trying to insinuate that the only people having digs at the club are young teenagers, can't see him having anyone in particular in mind.

The way him and Masterton have conducted themselves though has been fuxking extraordinary.

According to Honk on .net, the players have refused to train today and may not play vs Morton tomorrow. I take it GMs comments weren't well received then...quite understandable then!!! I'm 100% fully behind all players and staff of our proud football club, and if they choose not to play, and stand up against our current regime, then they'll have my support and backing!

According to Honk on .net, the players have refused to train today and may not play vs Morton tomorrow. I take it GMs comments weren't well received then...quite understandable then!!! I'm 100% fully behind all players and staff of our proud football club, and if they choose not to play, and stand up against our current regime, then they'll have my support and backing!

Clearly fearing a pumping from the weegies.

Brian has come to the rescue of the board once more!

Good old Brian, what a guy.