Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Fuxxake. I was thinking of coming along to our game with you next month - have you already spent my £17 too?

Yes, I'd suggest that money on a programme, pies etc that you were thinking about spending is long spent

Not exactly much in the way of updates is there?

I've a theory: everyone's busy hunting down the back of sofas in EEP's hospitality suites...

Is that what the creditors will get in the pound?

.. and there's the proceeds of the quest.

Could be the end in 2-3 weeks. Where we're going to find £134,000 to pay HMRC I have no idea.

I feel sick with worry, and pretty damn angry and upset that this is what things have come to for my club.

Could be the end in 2-3 weeks. Where we're going to find £134,000 to pay HMRC I have no idea.

I feel sick with worry, and pretty damn angry and upset that this is what things have come to for my club.

Did Yorkston not claim the other week on Sportsound that people saying this sort of stuff were just silly wee boys on internet forums? Obviously he was talking nonsense.

Let's be honest, the previous examples in Scottish football which such claims are made is the club is still here years down the line. Obviously worrying in the short term, but long term the club should still be there.