Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Rasputin said:

Stephen Kenny never got a fair shot. Should let him do it whilst Ireland are not busy. He could show why we were just unlucky against Hamilton. And Livi. And Stirling Albion. 

The team that got scudded 3-0 by Stirling always makes me laugh. Some cracking players and some of the biggest total and utter duds mixed together. 

Screenshot_20210519_152055_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha, absolutely mental. How do folk become so detached from reality?

I thought it was the Ayr and Falkirk fans who thought they could get any manager who has managed in Scotland in the last 10 years.

Edit - 'Theres no harm in asking him, the worst he can say is no'.  Aye good logic there, why don't you ask Mourinho while you're at it?

Edited by TheScarf

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

I'd take Super Joe in the squad over a loanee. Bring the boy hame! 

Sign him so that if Falkirk look like they’re getting ideas above their station we can loan him to their nearest rivals. 

6 hours ago, Rasputin said:

Sign him so that if Falkirk look like they’re getting ideas above their station we can loan him to their nearest rivals. 

FB_IMG_1619758592765.thumb.jpg.55f552aca11fba1cec39d69b05bacebc.jpg

Loves a goal vs the Bairns ❤️💛✅

After what seemed like an eternity watching sh1te like Scott Muirhead we signed Cardle, Willie Gibson & Davie Graham. It was like a modern day parting of the Red Sea. It made life worth living again.

Bring Joe home.

49 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Complete left field suggestion but could go Kevin Harper. Did well with Albion, got the ex-player connection and quite like the cut of his gib.

The only player to score a hat trick and still be one of the worst players on the park away to Stirling.

36 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Announce Ivo! 

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.50.16.png

Pay him his weekly messages from Asda again!

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Complete left field suggestion but could go Kevin Harper. Did well with Albion, got the ex-player connection and quite like the cut of his gib.

Did he not get done for domestic abuse? 

Kevin Harper ffs. I watched the Rovers a couple times that season and they were absolutely horrendous. They were saved by a complete capitulation by Berwick Rangers. Two absolute gangs that both deserved to go down that season. 

6 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Alexander Zorniger

I see that Brondby sacked him due to his 6: 4 system. Apparently not in keeping with the Brondby style

I'm sure that was the system Craw was attempting last season.

11 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Alexander Zorniger who managed Stuttgart and Leipzig, Jan Kocian who managed Slovakia and was assistant at Austria amongst others and Tim Walter who also managed Stuttgart as well as Bayern Munich II.

Tim Walter is there because I asked for it on Twitter.

On 19/05/2021 at 12:57, DAFC. said:

Think this is a stick-on in all honesty.

IMG_6772.jpg

If folk have put £100 on him then the bookies shit themselves and shorten the odds.