Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Leish hasn't been on the board since October, was still going in on match days for hospitality reasons as it's quite well known that a few folk only go for the hospitality at EEP because of him. He's a busy man, councillor, provost, head of the ML foundation and yet he's put it all on hold to try and save the club.

Won't have a bad word against him.

Good old Jim. What a trooper. Leishman is part of the problem, not the solution.

Leishman was MC at the Falkirk Academy sportsmans dinner last night and was on good form as usual.

I did notice him texting and looking at the phone during the other speakers and he did cut a bit of a stressed figure. Understandable I guess.

Leishman is, after all, Labour councillor. They have a track record of racking up huge debts too. I would agree that he is part of the problem. Completely complicit in the overspending. If I was a pars fan I would be hounding him for him part in the clubs demise.

Edited by Enigma

Was signing Falkingham meant to be a 'cheap' option? I only ask this as this was exactly my thoughts as well when the pars signed him however, I've been made aware of a fact that suggests otherwise.

A new caravan for his ma' was the only extravagance.

Aside from that, £900+ per week in wages.

Suicidal.

Jesus christ. Listening to big Jim on the radio just now. £35k to players and staff, £134k to HMRC and the wages due again at the end of the month..£275k i think was the figure needed in total or no administration, straight to liquidation. Hope this share issue comes quickly to help the Pars and there are people able to sort this.

Masterton was issued with a winding up order by HMRC and didn't tell Leishman, Leishman fallen out with Yorkston and Masterton.

Puts beyond all doubt that Masterton is a total reptile

7 days to find £140k apparently, GM still looking to profit fom this whole mess

Aside from that, £900+ per week in wages. Suicidal.

Where the f**k did you pluck that figure from? :lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately for you, I didn't pluck it from anywhere. Straight from a source who may come into contact with the pars wages from time to time.

Go figure.

Unfortunately for you, I didn't pluck it from anywhere. Straight from a source who may come into contact with the pars wages from time to time. Go figure.

You're either bullshitting or your source is.

Almost laughable how far out that figure is.

Unfortunately for you, I didn't pluck it from anywhere. Straight from a source who may come into contact with the pars wages from time to time. Go figure.

You're either bullshitting or your source is.

Almost laughable how far out that figure is.

For what it's worth, it was a female who didn't even know what oor Josh did for a living. Then going on the info given it was simply a case of putting two and two together, to which explained a lot to said female.

No skin off my nose whether you decide to believe it or not. I was as shocked as you probably would be too. Just pointing out that he wasn't a cheap signing (as many including I believed) onto what was already a sunken ship.

For what it's worth, it was a female who didn't even know what oor Josh did for a living. Then going on the info given it was simply a case of putting two and two together, to which explained a lot to said female. No skin off my nose whether you decide to believe it or not. I was as shocked as you probably would be too. Just pointing out that he wasn't a cheap signing (as many including I believed) onto what was already a sunken ship.

I'm not shocked because it's not true, I know what he earns for a fact.

For what it's worth, it was a female who didn't even know what oor Josh did for a living. Then going on the info given it was simply a case of putting two and two together, to which explained a lot to said female. No skin off my nose whether you decide to believe it or not. I was as shocked as you probably would be too. Just pointing out that he wasn't a cheap signing (as many including I believed) onto what was already a sunken ship.

I'm not shocked because it's not true, I know what he earns for a fact.

Come on then, enlighten me. My source has no reason whatsoever to be pulling my pisser, so I'm intigued.