Walking Down The Halbeath Road

23 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Maybe they're just using last season's kit again.

Home kit? Wasted, would be happy to see it again. 

Away kit? Fucking stinking, don't think we won wearing it and brings back all sorts of horrible recalls.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

How many tickets do you think have been sold for the 'bacon roll and fixtures' event tomorrow morning? 7?

Also, what time are the fixtures out?

Last I heard 50 folk were going

Think it's a 9am release 

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Half way through June, pre-season has started, and no sign of new kits and when they will be on sale. Pretty poor.

I could be wrong, but could this be a Joma issue? Don’t think any UK teams that get bespoke kits from Joma have unveiled theirs before today.

Raith, Hibs, St Mirren and Norwich are 4 teams I can think of and can’t see any new kits for any of them. Swansea unveiled theirs about half an hour ago, so hopefully that means the Joma announcements are underway.

13 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Hibs actually revealed there's today funnily enough. 

Hadn’t seen that. As I say, suggests that Joma announcements are being rolled out from today (unless I’ve missed others) - maybe an announcement tomorrow afternoon, with fixtures being released in the morning?

Also, hope it’s better than that Hibs effort. That looks really cheap and tacky.

39 minutes ago, 101 said:

Last I heard 50 folk were going

Think it's a 9am release 

Wonder how many of these are directors and their friends/family that got freebies. No chance that many people have paid £10/15. Having said that, I hope it’s a decent morning and worth it for anyone that has paid.

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

50 is a surprisingly high number!

Yeh I was pleasantly surprised 

18 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Wonder how many of these are directors and their friends/family that got freebies. No chance that many people have paid £10/15. Having said that, I hope it’s a decent morning and worth it for anyone that has paid.

I'm sure it was phrased at 50 tickets sold couldn't be sure though, still if you're clearing £500 for something that's during the working day I think it's not bad return.

15 minutes ago, 101 said:

Yeh I was pleasantly surprised 

I'm sure it was phrased at 50 tickets sold couldn't be sure though, still if you're clearing £500 for something that's during the working day I think it's not bad return.

Definitely a decent return and will obviously be worth it for the club. I won’t be there tomorrow, but have got my ticket for next Wednesday. Look forward to hearing updates and glad that the PST (I think?) have been able to organise that.

11 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Definitely a decent return and will obviously be worth it for the club. I won’t be there tomorrow, but have got my ticket for next Wednesday. Look forward to hearing updates and glad that the PST (I think?) have been able to organise that.

Not the PST that organise it, it's another example of too many folk wearing too many hats 😅 but I suspect I'll be checking tickets on Tuesday so see you there.

As an aside if anyone has a ticket they don't need remember to cancel it

56 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I'm amazed 50 folk would pay £10-£15 for that event so fair play to the club.

There are people that don't think 10-15 quid it's a big deal though. People who will see it as a donation to the club and a morning away from the house.

Edited by Chubbychops