Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Season ticket details released. Walk up prices going to £21/£15/£7 in the "standard" stands and £23/£17/£9 in the Main Stand. Young adult season ticket for £99 is a fantastic deal given you'd be charged Full whack as a walk up. Also going to be able to add season tickets to a digital wallet to avoid using the card (mine is falling to bits so that's handy) but there is no financing available at the moment (but they are looking to get that back).

Details: https://dafc.co.uk/tickets_1885/

Considering everything else is up 10% or more this seems reasonable given there was likely to be some rise given promotion.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Season ticket details released. Walk up prices going to £21/£15/£7 in the "standard" stands and £23/£17/£9 in the Main Stand. Young adult season ticket for £99 is a fantastic deal given you'd be charged Full whack as a walk up. Also going to be able to add season tickets to a digital wallet to avoid using the card (mine is falling to bits so that's handy) but there is no financing available at the moment (but they are looking to get that back).

Details: https://dafc.co.uk/tickets_1885/

Missed this earlier. What price was an adult ticket? Guessing around £20 more than this year?

Glad they’re keeping the young adult/kids tickets cheap. The young guys have helped create a great atmosphere this year and their parents will struggle to find a cheaper ‘hobby’ at that price for 18 weekends a year!

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Missed this earlier. What price was an adult ticket? Guessing around £20 more than this year?

Think it was £316 or thereabouts. Worked out at about £17.50 per game, or paying for about 15 games rather than 18. Can't remember what it was this season.

1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

Sam Fisher was in a Pars tracky and got a medal today. For me that’s a big indication he’ll be with us next season, I mean the medal is a nice touch but wearing the tracksuit tells something else.

Hope so. Solid young centre back that will only get better under McPake and MacKay

19 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Sam Fisher was in a Pars tracky and got a medal today. For me that’s a big indication he’ll be with us next season, I mean the medal is a nice touch but wearing the tracksuit tells something else.

Surprised he didn't get called out individually if he was at the game.

57 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I Guess we don’t want to piss of Dundee 

Yep. I would keep them onside. 

Looking at guys out of favour there and we could maybe pick up a couple. Shaun Byrne and Paul McMullen out of contract and not getting a game.

Management player of the year - Deniz Mehmet

Players’ POTY - Matty Todd and Joe Chalmers 

Young POTY - Matty Todd

Centenary Club POTY - Benedictus 

Goal of the season - Matty Todd vs Clyde

Also good to see Ross Jack and Gary Mason added to the Hall of Fame. 

A couple of surprising picks in there in Mehmet and Chalmers picking up awards. Both have had very good seasons, certainly enormous improvements on their individual performances last season. I say surprising, that doesn’t mean I think they’re undeserved, they’re just not the first players that specifically come to mind when you think of those who have had the biggest impact, the biggest moments, or the most extravagant or notable performances. I suppose it shows you how players and coaches interpret their performances compared to fans. 

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Sammy shouldve been presented with a medal for knicking the stewards cap. Top notch.

The steward was seething about that!

30 minutes ago, 101 said:

Hanging out my arse hope you're all in a similar state. This fucking club.

Feeling not too bad!