Walking Down The Halbeath Road

38 minutes ago, 101 said:

Genuinely horrific if that really is their business. Can imagine anyone flicking through their own tragic activity like that tweet would be thinking "are these the jokers we want to advice on the promotion of a brand" the simple answer is "no".

Those are the ‘services’ they offer. Every response I’ve seen has been negative, but they’ve left it up there and are probably proud of the amount of interactions it has got.

To be fair, they’ve got Dunfermline and Falkirk fans agreeing… unfortunately for them, we’re in agreement that their marketing skills are horrendous. I can’t imagine anyone will see that tweet and think “I want these guys to give me marketing/social media advice”.

They tagged the Falkirk Daft podcast, as if they’re involved/endorsed this, but one of the guys from the podcast has been on their thread distancing themselves from these clowns.

IMG_5627.jpeg

The company literally does photo shop and that’s the best they could create!

I see the Scottish Tapas up at the retail park’s website is there’s, recently tried to book a table for 3 and none available changed it to 4 and lots of options, they have no 3 seat tables in the restaurant!!

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

Those are the ‘services’ they offer. Every response I’ve seen has been negative, but they’ve left it up there and are probably proud of the amount of interactions it has got.

To be fair, they’ve got Dunfermline and Falkirk fans agreeing… unfortunately for them, we’re in agreement that their marketing skills are horrendous. I can’t imagine anyone will see that tweet and think “I want these guys to give me marketing/social media advice”.

They tagged the Falkirk Daft podcast, as if they’re involved/endorsed this, but one of the guys from the podcast has been on their thread distancing themselves from these clowns.

IMG_5627.jpeg

561 followers, their skills really are there for all to see...

Think Breen’s involvement this season has been quite underrated. I suppose it’s understandable given how Bene strolled it, but all the same Breen has been a cut above this level.

The goal threat he offers at set pieces is a nice bonus, but I think his pace could be critical to the success of our defence next season (providing he can stay fit). It covers what is probably Bene’s one big weakness. Encouraging stuff, especially when we’ve confirmed it this early on.

18 hours ago, Heaton said:

Good news. Not great. Great would be Fisher or Murray signing. 

Its a decent re-signing.  For me I always felt we've run 1 light for a back 3,  I think it would be a very strong window in the back line to re-sign comrie and breen and add fisher and murray with otoo returning to celtic.  

17 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

You know your team has made it when Fitbatweets cover you! 

351ff88c-04a2-489f-a2b5-d990c650f263.jpeg

chalmers and mehmet 🤣

Edited by parsforlife

55 minutes ago, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

Think Breen’s involvement this season has been quite underrated. I suppose it’s understandable given how Bene strolled it, but all the same Breen has been a cut above this level.

The goal threat he offers at set pieces is a nice bonus, but I think his pace could be critical to the success of our defence next season (providing he can stay fit). It covers what is probably Bene’s one big weakness. Encouraging stuff, especially when we’ve confirmed it this early on.

Agreed. Benedictus wouldn’t have strolled it to the extent he has, without the mobility of Breen/Fisher alongside him.

I think he has become a great attacking threat. Still  gets caught the wrong side of his man often and has a few brain farts. 

Happy to see him sign and hopefully progress but I still have a few doubts about him. Not as happy as others about this but not unhappy either. 

Yeah, I have some doubts about him in the Championship. Like you say, he can be culpable of the auld brain fart from time to time, but will get away with it with his speed and the fact most attackers in this league are utter dung. But l happy to see him resign and certainly deserves a chance to prove himself again next season.

29 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Yeah, I have some doubts about him in the Championship. Like you say, he can be culpable of the auld brain fart from time to time, but will get away with it with his speed and the fact most attackers in this league are utter dung. But l happy to see him resign and certainly deserves a chance to prove himself again next season.

Make up your mind!

6 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Its a decent re-signing.  For me I always felt we've run 1 light for a back 3,  I think it would be a very strong window in the back line to re-sign comrie and breen and add fished and murray with otoo returning to celtic.  

chalmers and mehmet 🤣

They've been a part of it as anyone else, fair play to them.

Season ticket details released. Walk up prices going to £21/£15/£7 in the "standard" stands and £23/£17/£9 in the Main Stand. Young adult season ticket for £99 is a fantastic deal given you'd be charged Full whack as a walk up. Also going to be able to add season tickets to a digital wallet to avoid using the card (mine is falling to bits so that's handy) but there is no financing available at the moment (but they are looking to get that back).

Details: https://dafc.co.uk/tickets_1885/

Edited by Salvo Montalbano
Link not working