Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

I think DA Baracus is meaning that rather than being listed as a trialist, we've used his name? 

He just got a nice assist. 

Yup, that's right. In the previous friendlies he's either been listed as a trialist or had the word 'trialist' in brackets after his name. He has neither tonight.

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Falkirk every day.

Yeah I would say you're spot on, both away wins feel bit. Beating Falkirk at East End in March felt huge, winning against the Rovers is something we're not bad at anyway.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but if Raith or Falkirk were playing either Celtic or Rangers then I want the OF team to win, preferably by a cricket score.

Both of our cup wins against both must have been absolute misery for you then? 

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Both of our cup wins against both must have been absolute misery for you then? 

Won’t really impact my day but if the if one of Falkirk or Raith are playing the OF I know who I’ll want to come out on top. That’s how rival teams should be. The only time I want a Raith win is if they play Falkirk. I never want a Falkirk win ever.

A like Dunfermline there our cousins outsiders slag fifers aw the time. Al still stand with what said Todd and mcann with Memhett as a born again GK. It’s ma last connect comment for light hearted rivalry. Gotta panic about rivals ti observe and pic out the danger players. 

24 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Think he’s suspended for next 2 competitive games. That was the case with Talbot anyway.

Craig Cairns from the courier tweeted out if it was serious foul play and the appeal is unsuccessful he will, but also he tweeted if the club deem as foul play then there won’t be an appeal or something along those lines 

1 hour ago, HoBNob said:

I think DA Baracus is meaning that rather than being listed as a trialist, we've used his name? 

He just got a nice assist. 

No, I was meaning that in the line up I saw it said "McGowan - Trialist"

I'm not at the game; I assume the Hamilton red was for quite a serious foul? Getting sent off in a friendly being quite unusual and all. Although on dotnet someone said it was for "showing his studs" which doesn't sound serious? Is it a young ref out to play by the letter of the law or something?

Hamilton red came from a lungey challenge. He had made a wee run through the middle, heavy touch and ball got away from him and then slid in after it. 

Not sure the camera angle gives the best look, but I'd be surprised if it got overturned. Probably also worth noting that it was right in front of the ref.

Edited by Andriy_Parmolenko

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

No, I was meaning that in the line up I saw it said "McGowan - Trialist"

I'm not at the game; I assume the Hamilton red was for quite a serious foul? Getting sent off in a friendly being quite unusual and all. Although on dotnet someone said it was for "showing his studs" which doesn't sound serious? Is it a young ref out to play by the letter of the law or something?

In a competitive game it's a borderine red, showing his studs was pretty accurate.