Walking Down The Halbeath Road

13 hours ago, par-adise said:

Confirms my suspicions that whoever set up that page is at it. 

Fairly sure they simply lift rumours of this site.

4 minutes ago, Heaton said:

I'm not seeing any security warning. You sure you're not on dafc.net as it is shockingly bad.

Dafc.co.uk. maybe a certificate has expired, but the site wont work even when bypassing the warning.Screenshot_20230808_133952_Chrome.thumb.jpg.15b0dde8c64b99874bd80d59ac3ad0fe.jpg

Edited by Craigus

16 minutes ago, Craigus said:

What's going on with your crappy website? Security warnings galore... it's like you don't want £ from the Kings of Fife.

Do you have an Amazon Eero router? I had to turn off advanced security on mine to access dafc.co.uk.

I think we can safely assume Wotherspoon is not interested. I don’t have any inside info, I am just surmising here on realistic signings, but the following being signed would help a lot…

Alex Jakubiak 

Peter Pawlett

Shaun Byrne (loan)

Connor Smith (loan)

Rocco Vatta (loan)

Good mix of experience and talent. Thoughts? Maybe another forward/striker required? 

46 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I think we can safely assume Wotherspoon is not interested. I don’t have any inside info, I am just surmising here on realistic signings, but the following being signed would help a lot…

Alex Jakubiak 

Peter Pawlett

Shaun Byrne (loan)

Connor Smith (loan)

Rocco Vatta (loan)

Good mix of experience and talent. Thoughts? Maybe another forward/striker required? 

Wish we'd kept Jak, Pawlett's a perma crock.

48 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Alex Jakubiak 

Peter Pawlett

Shaun Byrne (loan)

Connor Smith (loan)

Rocco Vatta (loan)

Maybe throw Rudden in there as a potential loan

57 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Might be wrong but pawlett was beginning to look finished a few years ago when he last played in this division,  I'm shocked to find out he's only 32. Maybe united fans would have a better idea.

Still a very good player for this league but unfortunately made of chocolate 

Noticed the Daily Record have an article about Jon Rankin moving for Connor Smith on loan. Says ourselves and Airdrie are also interested. Local-ish lad, I know he was at Accies last season but you’d hope we’d be the most attractive option on paper.

12 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Or he goes back to Accies and contributes to keeping Falkirk down. Win win.

Yeah that's true! A player I'd very much like to see at East End.

What's everyone's feelings over Wotherspoon now as the saga goes on? Bin the idea completely or still want to see him sign if he wants to. I'd rather he p*sses off to Canada than goes to Airdrie.

If he wants to come and all the stuff in on social media has been nonsense then happy to have him. However, if he really wanted to sign he'd have signed.

Edited by The Toun Clock

21 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Yeah that's true! A player I'd very much like to see at East End.

What's everyone's feelings over Wotherspoon now as the saga goes on? Bin the idea completely or still want to see him sign if he wants to. I'd rather he p*sses off to Canada than goes to Airdrie.

If he wants to come and all the stuff in on social media has been nonsense then happy to have him. However, if he really wanted to sign he'd have signed.

If he signs, I’ll be pleased. He’s a good player and would add a lot to the squad. If he doesn’t want to play here, then so be it. Not being funny, but I’d be very surprised if he turned us down for Airdrie.

I did raise the point last week, that he may not have wanted to sign and play against Airdrie, given he trained with them for fitness ahead of joining up with us. Maybe a bit of respect for a club that helped him out - or his agent not wanting to annoy Airdrie.

Had a quick look on transfermarkt and it looks like that agency has 29 players. 10 of them are at Airdrie. One of them even being Airdrie’s player/manager, so it’s easy to see the link there.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/consilium-sports-group/beraterfirma/berater/8577