Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Ok, I think you are deliberately misreading my post to fit your own agenda, or you’re simply way too high in the brow to understand what I’m meaning. I was meaning that our injury crisis is outwith our control, but I think you knew that ya little scamp. 

I’d say some of our injuries are beyond our control. We have have a number of injuries that have happened in training and it’s not stopping 

Just now, Well over Par said:

I’d say some of our injuries are beyond our control. We have have a number of injuries that have happened in training and it’s not stopping 

Do you think the training is any different from last season, or we’ve just been unlucky? 

2 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Ok, I think you are deliberately misreading my post to fit your own agenda, or you’re simply way too high in the brow to understand what I’m meaning. I was meaning that our injury crisis is outwith our control, but I think you knew that ya little scamp. 

Nope, I don't think the injury crisis was fully outwith our control. While some players (Mainly KRH) have been unfortunate with regards to contact injuries, a fair few have been muscle fatigue related, and thinking of Benedictus have occurred due to him being rushed back. It speaks volumes that we've went through a few sports scientists this season, so maybe the management also doesn't beleive it's fully bad luck? 

On top of that any injury crisis was going to look bad when we had such a thin squad, as unfortunate as we've been this year, we were incredibly fortunate last year. As Rob already said we had the league wrapped up in April, and still had a stinking summer window. Coming into window it was incredibly apparent reinforcements were needed, and quickly. Is it just bad luck that we've had two bad windows? 

2 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Nope, I don't think the injury crisis was fully outwith our control. While some players (Mainly KRH) have been unfortunate with regards to contact injuries, a fair few have been muscle fatigue related, and thinking of Benedictus have occurred due to him being rushed back. It speaks volumes that we've went through a few sports scientists this season, so maybe the management also doesn't beleive it's fully bad luck? 

On top of that any injury crisis was going to look bad when we had such a thin squad, as unfortunate as we've been this year, we were incredibly fortunate last year. As Rob already said we had the league wrapped up in April, and still had a stinking summer window. Coming into window it was incredibly apparent reinforcements were needed, and quickly. Is it just bad luck that we've had two bad windows? 

You clearly have more knowledge of the situation than I. 

It says a lot that the general opinion of MWH to Livi fans is ‘youth prospect’, despite being 27. He’s been kept out of the team by Jamie Brandon who’s been okay, which may say a lot about the quality he has. 

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

It says a lot that the general opinion of MWH to Livi fans is ‘youth prospect’, despite being 27. He’s been kept out of the team by Jamie Brandon who’s been okay, which may say a lot about the quality he has. 

So is he a right back? 

Utterly underwhelming signing compared to what Ashcroft would've given us.

A player who cannot break into a team rock bottom of the Premiership and with 3 appearances since June hardly screams he's going to be the answer to our problems.

8 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

So is he a right back? 

Yeah, he’s basically never played for us though. Any Livi fans I’ve heard talk about him mention him as ‘the young guy that doesn’t play’, again despite being 27.

From what I gather he’s a RB/RWB that focusing on getting up and down the wing