Walking Down The Halbeath Road

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Aye disallowed goal then efe ambrose mk2 scoring within a few minutes of each is not luck at all and did not turn the tide in the game at all... 

Todd really does seem a player and he should make you some money if he can keep himself fit, mcpake isn't going to, so he has to. 

Yeah. Luck nothing to do with dominating that second half before and after that disallowed goal.

Benjamin had a good game. What has luck got to do with that you obsessed Raith weirdo?

Edited by Chubbychops

14 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Aye disallowed goal then efe ambrose mk2 scoring within a few minutes of each is not luck at all and did not turn the tide in the game at all...

What’s Efe Ambrose got to do with this?

I’m delighted with the performance last night 

It’s great to see Matty back on the park again. He is going to be playing at a higher level one day. I’ll be watching his career with great interest. Jak looked really good when he came on too, he was working hard and showed some good flashes of skill. He will only get better with more minutes. Benjamin hasn’t looked good since he came to us, and was only slightly better in the first half last night. I must admit I was hoping he’d be hooked at half time but he was a different player in the second half, his best performance in a Pars strip so far, and that header was a peach. 
I liked the look of Welch when he came on, he looked competent. I think he’ll do well for us. Walcott is becoming some player, I’d like to see us pull a rabbit out the hat and try to sign him permanently. Otoo was his usual self. Edwards had a great game too. 
Suddenly things don’t look so bleak for us, and will only get better with more players coming back. McPakes statement about not going down may be right enough if we keep playing like that and finding the net with the chances we create. 

8 hours ago, grumswall said:

Go on, explain that one. 

Glad to see we ruined some Raith fans evening. Absolutely hating it that we managed to actually win a game. Even though we did them a favour they can't see through their bitterness. Sad, really.

10 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Ashcroft was pish before he left us.

I was gonna post this the other day but didn’t want to sound like sour grapes. See when Ashcroft was released for free in 2020, most didn’t bat an eyelid.

I actually typed “Ashcroft” along with my twitter handle the other day to see if I could find what I said when we let him go and there was about 12 tweets about him from over the years, only one was positive. He’ll do well for Raith in a team that has more of the ball.

By the way, this isn’t me sitting here saying I don’t think he would have been useful for us since we won last night. Is he better than Fagan-Walcott, Benjamin, Otoo, Hammy as a centre half, aye he is but do I want a longterm plan with Ashcroft as the main man at the back? No.

37 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Glad to see we ruined some Raith fans evening. Absolutely hating it that we managed to actually win a game. Even though we did them a favour they can't see through their bitterness. Sad, really.

Was quite happy with you guys getting the win to be honest. I would have preferred a draw though. 🤣

Just hame. Decided to get a hotel and go out for some bevvies in Glasgow. 
brilliant win. Rode our luck at times but took full advantage and Todd’s goal was class 

much better since we went to a four at the back. 
much better with Todd in there and Jakubiak will start Tuesday 

a shout out to Otoo. What a strong boy he is. Great game from him 

Edited by Well over Par

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Factually accurate. The boy has talent 

2 minutes ago, Wacky said:

He’s got a point though 

it was one of you’s then. 🤣

Massive win for you’s but it’s all about the Rovers…

7 minutes ago, Wardy said:

He should maybe get a job in social media at a football club......

You guys really don't like it up ye......

Edited by da_no_1

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

No. It’s all about survival in this league, and nothing to do with YOUSE. 

Important three points to help us get to 40 point mark.

Still not absolutely convinced by Benjamin, I think a different CB in there and Jak or MOH for Holmes and we might be alright.

Tuesdays game is massive, given the season we have had glad we get an extra day of recovery going into it and it's finally nice to get a little rub of the green.

Just now, Wardy said:

Tell that to the loser posting on Twitter. 🤣

You hate us. It’s fine. 😘

Nah! We all have our priorities and he is entitled to his regardless of what you think. 

And…….we don’t even hate youse, you’re just a wee team.