Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You're older than most of us so how did you manage back before social media?!

Not a slagging off you mind, I also was a fan before social media, albeit a kid/young teen. Back then I just got news from the Dunfermline Press!

I was young enough to have many other distractions back then, not so much now. So leave me alone in my moaning impatient miserable hoorlyness. 

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As good as 007 Catering?

19 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Licensed to grill.....

This is bait…….I’m convinced it’s bait 
Im mighty suspicious about this potential bait. AM NO BITING 

On 06/06/2024 at 21:58, Chubbychops said:

Lewis Strapp now following Pars on X.

Bit of a coincidence with Edwards likely to leave....

Now what appears to be his mum is following Pars on Twitter. Him and his mum within days starting following us.  Expect a pen gif soon...

I've convinced myself we'll get a player reveal at/during the germany game fan zone with a promise of another at one one of the scotland group games.  I have zero knowledge to back that up.

I can’t remember if they said at the supporters meeting it would be Friday 21st or Monday 24th for the first day of pre-season but not too far away now.

With deals being done, new signings, new strips, new fixtures and of course the Euro’s on the doorstep, the next few weeks should be pretty exciting.

13 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Now what appears to be his mum is following Pars on Twitter. Him and his mum within days starting following us.  Expect a pen gif soon...

Heard Strapp was on trial at a Finnish club. Be sad if he ended up at a finished one instead.

41 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I can’t remember if they said at the supporters meeting it would be Friday 21st or Monday 24th for the first day of pre-season but not too far away now.

With deals being done, new signings, new strips, new fixtures and of course the Euro’s on the doorstep, the next few weeks should be pretty exciting.

With deals being done? Really? Seems like everyone else is doing deals and signing players except us yet again. Been weeks now since we signed Kane.

This is looking like another difficult season with Livi, Raith and Partick all signing and adding to their squads. Then Falkirk and Airdrie are going to be decent.

Edited by Heaton

2 hours ago, Heaton said:

With deals being done? Really? Seems like everyone else is doing deals and signing players except us yet again. Been weeks now since we signed Kane.

This is looking like another difficult season with Livi, Raith and Partick all signing and adding to their squads. Then Falkirk and Airdrie are going to be decent.

DA Baracus will be along soon to tell you to stop being impatient. He always gives me a waggy finger for being impatient 

3 hours ago, Heaton said:

I more meant in the coming weeks. What has happened thus far outside of Chris Kane has been dull as dishwater. 

35 minutes ago, Well over Par said:

think we can only look forward to more loan deals? Kane signing could well be the only permanent one?

Based on what? Would be shocked if we don't make another permanent signing given a fair few dropped off the wage bill. Us like everyone else will sign players who are out of contract.

I'd be shocked if there isn't a fair amount of business from most clubs in the next 2 weeks. Seems like Edwards is set for Charlton, hope he kicks on and progresses, he's been such a reliable player for the club. The goal contributions he had in a team that struggled to score regularly last season was very impressive. 

As a minimum I’d expect us to have the same amount of permanent players as last season topped up with loans.  Which is fine as long as they are all in for start of the season.