Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

I'd be worried if Benjamin or Holmes were Mcpake signings tbh.

Did he not say he was tracking them? Pretty sure they are his signings, otherwise we are in the territory of signings being forced on the manager (for which there is zero evidence).

9 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

The amount of craniums that would detach if a Pars fan did similar about Lewis Vaughan, deary me. 

Maybe. But to be honest, I do actually wish the guy a speedy recovery. 

3 hours ago, Well over Par said:

Hearing Todd will be out for a few months 

If he has broken his collarbone then that sounds right. Absolutely shite luck!

58 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Somebody on EEB saying that David Wotherspoon has signed for us and should be announced next week.

Cracking signing if true. Also goes against the conspiracy theories. 

Edited by DA Baracus

11 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Somebody on EEB saying that David Wotherspoon has signed for us and should be announced next week.

Don’t fall for it, we’ve seen dozens of posts about players signing for us then nothing happens. I’d be stunned if he signed 

4 hours ago, Wacky said:

Don’t fall for it, we’ve seen dozens of posts about players signing for us then nothing happens. I’d be stunned if he signed 

"Stunned" by us signing a player we have tried to sign previously and is currently training with us? 

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

If he has broken his collarbone then that sounds right. Absolutely shite luck!

Cracking signing if true. Also goes against the conspiracy theories. 

Is Mochrie on trial with you guys

22 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Is Mochrie on trial with you guys

I believe he has trained with us this week. No idea of it’s with a view to signing, or just helping him keep fit. Obviously Mochrie’s a player that was here with the current management team. They know him, majority of the players know him and everyone knows what he offers. The management team might not think he’s what we need, but be willing to offer him facilities for the time being. He’ll help to make up the numbers in training too, whilst we still need to add bodies to the squad.

In short, if he was signing, I think he’d have signed by now. You don’t need a ‘trial’ for someone who played under this coaching team and with the majority of our players for a full season recently.

6 hours ago, Wacky said:

Why stunned?  He played at this level last year, very nearly signed then.  Training with us now.  Seems the most logical conclusion no?

6 hours ago, par-adise said:

"Stunned" by us signing a player we have tried to sign previously and is currently training with us? 

5 hours ago, parsboi said:

Why stunned?  He played at this level last year, very nearly signed then.  Training with us now.  Seems the most logical conclusion no?

Yes “stunned” . And won’t expect anything less than him moving to one of our competitors. 
I hope I end up stunned , but doubt it.