Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Decent enough signing, we may find him out for spells and not able to complete 90 minutes much but if we can get him on the pitch regularly enough he'll be an asset IMO.

I like that signing videos have returned. They aren't up to the top standards that rovers are doing and Montrose did regularly in the past but they are far better than a scarf pic

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:

While good, that's a bit of a stretch considering some of signings made elsewhere and it's easy to argue kane is a better signing for Dunfermline as well. 

He absolutely pisses this level. If McPake plays him centrally in the number 10 position. 

Im guessing you’re on about the 2 geriatrics Raith signed or the very hot and cold Logan Chalmers at Partick?

Just now, TheScarf said:

He absolutely pisses this level. If McPake plays him centrally in the number 10 position. 

Im guessing you’re on about the 2 geriatrics Raith signed or the very hot and cold Logan Chalmers at Partick?

I literally stated kane as one that could be argued as a better signing. Chalmers is a typical winger for this level so hit or miss and never really came in to my thoughts. If they play wotherspoon as a ten, I actually quite rate Todd as well, so once fit I'd expect him to be more involved again. 

If dunfermline are going to ditch the 5/3 at the back and go more 4231, then wotherspoon as a 10 with Hamilton and otoo behind would be very good and a vast improvement on what they had there last season. 

I'm not berating the signing at all, I just don't think it's the best signing in the league so far. 

4-2-3-1 is the way to go with the players we have. I’ll be raging if we go with the same as last year. Other managers have us worked out and we are asking guys to get back and defend who are not able to 

6 defenders and let the other 4 attack without having to worry what’s behind them 

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Paul Hanlon is the same age as David Wotherspoon.