Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yeah, club have taken a substantial amount of flack in recent months. Theres small signs that they are making serious efforts to address the criticism that's come their way - finding new revenue streams, improve club/fan communication, improve social media output, etc. A well done is deserved. 👏

It's now over to the football side of sides and it would be great if we could get off to a good start over the next 4 weeks. 🙏

Best away strip in years,  bought a home strip yesterday for my boy and having seen it about the house for 24 hours I decided it’s actually a future classic, the double thin strip, only so much you can do and keep it correct.

25 minutes ago, Clangers said:

Best away strip in years,  bought a home strip yesterday for my boy and having seen it about the house for 24 hours I decided it’s actually a future classic, the double thin strip, only so much you can do and keep it correct.

My boy (16) just came down, “ that away strip is actually ”, which I translated as dad can you buy me that one as well.  Looks like I will grab one tomorrow it will look 50000%  on him than me.

Who’s going tomorrow? Most games at the euros have been pretty boring, so I’m looking forward to being bored by my team again, rather than being bored as a neutral.

25 minutes ago, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

Website seems to be completely down for me. I assume it's seeing a large amount of traffic atm

Aye it's knackered.

Did the club genuinely not see this happening?

Halbeath Road was heeving just before 12 there. Wasn't a queue for East End though. If coming from the east, use Garvock Hill if you're heading to the shop.

Edited by Heaton