Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 minutes ago, Home Truths said:

He'll be walking then because they will fancy a win at EEP and who could blame them.

Livi were like buying money today and Falkirk will likely be the same next week.

Looking forward to next week -bit of revenge for two seasons ago.  Six fingers = six goals likely.

Still think Dunfermline will be fine. With regards to next week, we’ve been in a good place, but always an unpredictability factor about these games. Would obviously be delighted to win, not only cause it’s a derby, but also to get one round McPake, who is one of Scottish football’s prize c***s

McPake sounds utterly done with it in his post match interview. Things definately wrong behind the scenes. He's clearly blaming the folk running the club.

McPake says in his interview that there was no club doctor at the game today to treat Sam Fisher's cut eye and he doesn't know why. 

For any Pars fan who is still thinking our performances are just bad luck, or just need to work harder etc need to wake up. The club have been hemorrhaging cash given significant losses over 3 seasons. 

Just now, North West said:

For any Pars fan who is still thinking our performances are just bad luck, or just need to work harder etc need to wake up. The club have been hemorrhaging cash given significant losses over 3 seasons. 

Aye but wheres the money going to?

5 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Aye but wheres the money going to?

No idea, don't think any of us ordinary fans do. I tried to get detailed answers after emailing the club with some questions back in March. I posted them plus the answers on the EEB. I couldn't accept that these significant consecutive losses were conducive to a business strategy that would ensure sustainability was at the forefront of their minds.

Somethings evidently not right.

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Our one and only left back. Another position we have know for an age that we need cover for and done nothing about it.  Almost like we planned for having no injuries this season.

Not sure he was much cop anyway ?

5 minutes ago, North West said:

No idea, don't think any of us ordinary fans do. I tried to get detailed answers after emailing the club with some questions back in March. I posted them plus the answers on the EEB. I couldn't accept that these significant consecutive losses were conducive to a business strategy that would ensure sustainability was at the forefront of their minds.

Somethings evidently not right.

What are the debts you have at present?

McPake's interview is quite explosive really. He's done everything in that interview except call your board a bunch of c***s. 

Hard to see him surviving that.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake's interview is quite explosive really. He's done everything in that interview except call your board a bunch of c***s. 

Hard to see him surviving that.

Aye, it sounds like a complete breakdown between the board and the football management team. 

What a complete shitshow.

McPake is right to be frustrated. However he loses me when he says "Hamilton has to go into CB". Just not true. We're being out played and losing at that point. Why shoehorn Hamilton in there when you can take the opportunity to change shape. Granted there isn't many options on the bench, but there are players available that would have enabled him to do that. 

This all sounds ominously like us in 2018/2019.  When we sacked Houston (on the back of an absolute drubbing by QoS) we went into freefall with a series of inept managers.  However it became clear that the issue wasn’t (only!) the managers, but the Board was a massive issue.

59 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Still think Dunfermline will be fine. With regards to next week, we’ve been in a good place, but always an unpredictability factor about these games. Would obviously be delighted to win, not only cause it’s a derby, but also to get one round McPake, who is one of Scottish football’s prize c***s

Derby?

Clearing ignoring the big issues, but Sam Fisher hasn't half had a rough time of his early in his career. Plenty of injuries, but suffered a couple concussions last season, a nasty cut across the face, and a cut eye today. Boy has never had much luck, he'll look like a hockey player by the end of his career.