Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The fact Kyle is still attracting attention from SPL clubs he will be expecting an SPL wage, ie if both offer a contract Dunf would need to put in a realistic offer

We've made our offer, hence us now being his last resort.

Both of them are huge risks due to injury and both have made some serious cash from the game already. They'll be lucky to get a contract offer from any FT club and I imagine they are still trying to play because they want to rather than having a need for money.

It's all about greed, how many players do you hear saying they've made their money and are now just playing for the fun of it? Not many.

Edited by Martin Nelson

The one that didn't score had a better game overall. The one that did gives the ba' a fair skelp though. Both were desperate to show what they could do and took some meaty challenges from the lochgelly boys.

I dont tho i cant imagine they are going to be on a low wage

It's all about greed, how many players do you hear saying they've made their money and are now just playing for the fun of it? Not many.

I hate it when people spout pish when actually the opposite is true: http://www.dailyreco...86908-23829818/

It's not about the money as I just want to get back playing again.

Edited by craigster00

Glad you found the quote to save me hunting.....we offered him a chance of preseason with a view to a contract albeit on much less cash than he could get up in Perth or with Newco in div 3.

Again it's really not that hard a concept to grasp in theory....

The one that didn't score had a better game overall. The one that did gives the ba' a fair skelp though. Both were desperate to show what they could do and took some meaty challenges from the lochgelly boys.

Was he wearing white boots? If so, he impressed me when he came on late on at Berwick, and did well to put Barrowman through for his goal.

Was he wearing white boots? If so, he impressed me when he came on late on at Berwick, and did well to put Barrowman through for his goal.

He was wearing white boots at lochgelly, set up the goal for the other trialist (yellow boots!)

Good luck to them.

I disagree, I believe we should all go on a hate filled rant against them while acting completely hysterical.

I hope we sign a left back soon as Geggan isn't a right back and never will be. He was woeful today and if I remember correctly all of Forfar's goals were created from his side.

I disagree, I believe we should all go on a hate filled rant against them while acting completely hysterical.

I hope we sign a left back soon as Geggan isn't a right back and never will be. He was woeful today and if I remember correctly all of Forfar's goals were created from his side.

I'm in, I'm away to the match thread to post my hatred.