Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Two very good signings (if they come off). I think Lee Robinson's quite underrated - he gets bodied a lot after his rubbish spell with Rangers but he was ace when he was at Queen of the South two years ago. He's not as good as Ryan Scully but he'll do just fine.

This Jason Talbot looks like an unpleasant character though.

Two very good signings (if they come off). I think Lee Robinson's quite underrated - he gets bodied a lot after his rubbish spell with Rangers but he was ace when he was at Queen of the South two years ago. He's not as good as Ryan Scully but he'll do just fine.

This Jason Talbot looks like an unpleasant character though.

Everyone thought we'd made good signings last year as well...

Everyone thought we'd made good signings last year as well...

Haha, funnily enough I was thinking the very same thing after I'd hit "post".

It's one of those things that's really hard to put your finger on but last season's effort was one of those weird years you'll be talking about with your mates in the pub a decade or so later.

It's one of those things that's really hard to put your finger on but last season's effort was one of those weird years you'll be talking about with your mates in the pub a decade or so later.

Think I'm more likely to just pretend it never happened :(

Last season shall never,ever get spoken about again.

Ever.

I've already started to pretend that I dreamt last season.

Talbot looks like a good signing. Won the lower divisions with Livi so should know the script.

Dowie signed a context extension with Queens around about the time he was linked with you guys. He's miles ahead of league 1 standard.

We were linked with him? I don't remember this, but yes he is miles better than what's needed at this level, and to think queens fans didn't even want him

That's a belter of an away top. I actually loved the away kit during the 10/11 season. I think they only wore it once that season, away to Partick. I'm sure I recall Pat Clarke scoring in a purple top.

You can't beat a purple top.

Very good signing, I hope there aren't any people under any illusions about the position we are in as a club. I can't think of many better players we could have realistically targeted.

Keep it coming, AJ style :thumsup2