Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I've zoomed in and still can't see a fucking ferret, do I need new glasses or is there so many people up the club's arse they're inventing things in a vain attempt to justify the actions ?

I don't get the ferret defence at all. I, and it would seem everyone else, can't see a ferret, and even if there was, so fucking what? What's so funny about a dog with a ferret in it's mouth? Even if there was, it's still utter moronity to put such a photo online. It doesn't matter what they were doing, it simply looks bad, and as someone who is somewhat in the public eye, you're asking for trouble putting a picture up like that. People who are known, or those who are famous, still seemingly haven't grasped how this whole internet thing works, i.e. that putting things on a public profile will enable everyone to see it and make their own judgements.

Not excusing his behaviour for one minute and, although he should know better, he is a young boy and we all know how alcohol can evoke overreactions.

Only in those already predisposed to violence and utter bawbaggery, like this reptile.

Seems like the majority of .net has taken to completely and utterly defending both Willis and Thomson. What a fucking surprise. And of course there is the predictable MS Paint edits of the infamous picture in an attempt to highlight the ferret. Laughable stuff.

1345722026[/url]' post='6555968']

Seems like the majority of .net has taken to completely and utterly defending both Willis and Thomson. What a fucking surprise. And of course there is the predictable MS Paint edits of the infamous picture in an attempt to highlight the ferret. Laughable stuff.

Still pishing myself ........what a comedian...get him on the x factor.....a credit to your club. If you lose him you will have to play twelve players.....doh! You have tried that one already.

Pond life

Still pishing myself ........what a comedian...get him on the x factor.....a credit to your club. If you lose him you will have to play twelve players.....doh! You have tried that one already.

Cool story bro........

Well there's a surprise, you used to be one of the biggest cheerleaders, now you've developed your own opinion...

Welcome to the dark side Craig, you won't be leaving any time soon. *Evil laughter*

For those wanting to see .net reaching its lowest point to date...

Looks more like a brown trout to be fair.....but fish or ferret I understand why people would find it funny, and want to take a photo.

nsNm1.png

Actually, looking again at that light patch, it does appear to have a bit of a shadow, and it's not impossible that whatever it is, is a continuation of the light thing around the neck. Also, the patch appears to continue down and forward a bit.

EjGKv.jpg