Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Glad at keeping the core of the squad together. I would only keep Faiss,Josh, Moff and let the rest go.

AJ has to bring in some experience being frees from the Championship or loans from the Premier. I know the budget will be tight but i think players have a lot of respect for AJ and the way he wants to play football.

His agent is working double time I guess...

He just says he's leaving contract stuff to his agent. Article is about his family and how he expected to be working in his folks' butcher shop. Says his family are coming to watch the Peterhead game.

My only hope is that he's only done it for one season, mostly against League One opponents. Can try and convince him to fire us to the play-offs next season and he'll get a bigger move next summer.

A move to Hearts or Dundee would make sense though. Hartley especially has a track record for signing lower league players.

Can't remember the last time I was in a shop down that end of the town.  Other than walking down it to head to Seven Kings or another pub there's nothing down there of any note.  Was there any decent shops down there? Can't say I mind any when I was younger.