Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Who the ef are you to tell me what to do.

I have come on here to say there are only two players in my memory who I thought were good one was Alec Edwards the other was the Hungarian chap I think who also played with Liverpool in my humble opinion they in my lifetime were your two best players. End of message

I have come on here to say there are only two players in my memory who I thought were good one was Alec Edwards the other was the Hungarian chap I think who also played with Liverpool in my humble opinion they in my lifetime were your two best players. End of message

Starting on scattergun nonsensical pish, continue with very bizarre insults, finally going off on a tangent to make a very reasonable point that most pars fans would probably wholeheartedly agree with.

I like your style, can we keep you?

Edited by TheMessiah

Starting on scattergun nonsensical pish, continue with very bizarre insults, finally going off on a tangent to make a very reasonable point that most pars fans would probably wholeheartedly agree with.

I like your style, can we keep you?

I'll even stick a fucking bow on him for you.

You should end all posts from now on with "End of message" It's totally ridiculous but it will get people all riled up all the same.

First couple of away days in that sexy kit will be grand.

You should end all posts from now on with "End of message" It's totally ridiculous but it will get people all riled up all the same.

First couple of away days in that sexy kit will be grand.

We'll probably still be in the home kit for the Hibs game but the away kit should get a run out at San Starko.

The home kit looks like you've finally decided you're St Mirren. I don't like the thick stripes. Your best home strip was the one you had back in the late '80s with the black pin stripe.

The away strip isn't great either.