Walking Down The Halbeath Road

On 04/08/2016 at 21:30, Barn said:

Genuinely stumped as to who we might sign as a striker. Who's still kicking about?

That's why we have scouts. There are more than just 5 or 6 strikers kicking about.

On 04/08/2016 at 22:14, D.A.F.C said:

Pretty sure there must be a few spl clubs looking to loan players but we can't take anyone else on over 21?

We can't afford to buy so maybe a good youth player from down south or a random free agent from abroad.

Didn't see McAusland deal coming so maybe there's more out there?

From a quick google David Templeton seems still available but he's a winger really and surely his wages are out of reach?

SPL hasn't existed for years. But yes, we can't take on another over 21 loan player (think this was confirmed by the manager during the week).

The scouts and contacts will be doing their work.

34 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That's why we have scouts. There are more than just 5 or 6 strikers kicking about.

SPL hasn't existed for years. But yes, we can't take on another over 21 loan player (think this was confirmed by the manager during the week).

The scouts and contacts will be doing their work.

Thanks man, had no idea clubs had scouts and that post was in no way intended to open up discussion!

Also glad you cleared up the SPL rebranding thing there, we really needing some greeting faced pedanticism this morning.

40 minutes ago, Barn said:

Thanks man, had no idea clubs had scouts and that post was in no way intended to open up discussion!

Also glad you cleared up the SPL rebranding thing there, we really needing some greeting faced pedanticism this morning.

You call it pedantry; I call it not being an idiot. Did we win the 2nd Division last year? I haven't seen anyone write that. Did we go out of the Coca Cola cup on Sunday? How will we far in the Tennents Cup this season?

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You call it pedantry; I call it not being an idiot. Did we win the 2nd Division last year? I haven't seen anyone write that. Did we go out of the Coca Cola cup on Sunday? How will we far in the Tennents Cup this season?

Look at this absolute #heel

Settle.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Please stop being a fanny, you are normally a good poster, thanks x

Higdon would get me a little stiff in the nether regions tbh.

Sean Murdoch out for another six weeks....according to his interview in hospitality yesterday :-(

Hutton in goals for another six weeks fills me with dread....

That's disastrous news tbh. Hutton had barely anything to do yesterday but was at fault for the first goal and spilled a shot from distance in the second half too that he thankfully managed to recover from. His command of his area, or the lack of it, is also a major concern.