Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Fordyce has signed a new deal. Doesn't say for how long yet though (it's on Facebook and the story isn't on the official site yet).

AJ said in the live stream thing it's until the end of the season. Delighted tbh, he's a cracking player.

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Imagine staying at a club for a decade and not being a hero :lol:

Lewis Stevenson springs to mind.

2 hours ago, smpar said:

Jordan McMillan is a free man. Sign him up.

Yes please.

1 hour ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

El Alagui on trial

Yes please.

On 11/08/2016 at 23:21, DAFC. said:

Maybe that's when he played with you? Since then he has been top goalscorer in the SPL, Scottish POTY and scored an impressive amount of goals in the Dutch top flight with NEC Nijmegen. I reckon he'd do just fine in the Scottish Championship. 

Higdon, last seen in non league Fitba in the national league, overweight and injury prone....

Please sign him.....

Ps I liked him whilst with us

4 hours ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

El Alagui on trial

Source? I thought he was on trial with ICT and looking as if he was going to sign for them? 

Think he'd be a gamble as he's injury prone but on the flip side he has proved he can score goals at this level and, if kept fit, could be a cracking signing. 

Evening guys. It is with regret I announce the passing of Rab Stewart who played for Dunfermline between 1980 and 84. Rab was an Airdrie fan who regularly attended the home games and was often invited to East End Park as a guest of the Pars when Airdrie visited.

Evening guys. It is with regret I announce the passing of Rab Stewart who played for Dunfermline between 1980 and 84. Rab was an Airdrie fan who regularly attended the home games and was often invited to East End Park as a guest of the Pars when Airdrie visited.

That's shit.

RIP

Made a big error in waiting for fais to resign. We have lost out in several strikers and now look powderpuff upfront. Dobbie, McManus or Clarkson have been missed and we are getting desperate. I don't know why qots or rather can put together a better side with less punters through the gate and without a fund from the fans?

Anyone could see bre and williaison are total diddies defensively yet aj talks pish about us finishing in the top four.

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Made a big error in waiting for fais to resign. We have lost out in several strikers and now look powderpuff upfront. Dobbie, McManus or Clarkson have been missed and we are getting desperate. I don't know why qots or rather can put together a better side with less punters through the gate and without a fund from the fans?

Anyone could see bre and williaison are total diddies defensively yet aj talks pish about us finishing in the top four.

You talk an insane amount of shite.