Walking Down The Halbeath Road

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I'm assuming that we kept back a budget to offer Fais frankly daft money to stay and that its still on the table?

Desperately needing another striker and if the budget allows another steady full back.

I think we will see a striker soon, to be honest we shouldn't have waited for Fais. He was gone after the last game. Poorly handled by AJ but who knows what happened behind the scenes?

Seems a bit daft to have hope he was coming back after leaving his medal at EEP.

Our Full-Backs are fine.

I'll agree with you on the striker front.

Aj couldn't have handled it better, "here's your offer, it won't be rescinded, take it or leave it". What else should he have done?

You've been talking bucketloads of shite recently.

13 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Sorry I should've made it clearer. We're trying to sign a keeper and a striker before Saturday.

Oh f**k off with your 'in the know' bollocks. Attention seeking shite

Edited by DA Baracus

11 minutes ago, Islay said:

Looks like we are set to sign someone today. Unless we are just calling a press conference for the lols.

Publicity about First League game & Flag day or a forward to strike fear into the hearts of the rest of the league*

* or Dean Shiels (random guess)

Pretty sure there must be a few spl clubs looking to loan players but we can't take anyone else on over 21?

We can't afford to buy so maybe a good youth player from down south or a random free agent from abroad.

Didn't see McAusland deal coming so maybe there's more out there?

From a quick google David Templeton seems still available but he's a winger really and surely his wages are out of reach?

Pretty sure there must be a few spl clubs looking to loan players but we can't take anyone else on over 21?

We can't afford to buy so maybe a good youth player from down south or a random free agent from abroad.

Didn't see McAusland deal coming so maybe there's more out there?

From a quick google David Templeton seems still available but he's a winger really and surely his wages are out of reach?

The last couple of months, Templeton's been trying to prove his fitness to Gary Locke apparently.. Doubt he'll get a team at this level tbh..

23 hours ago, Barn said:

Genuinely stumped as to who we might sign as a striker. Who's still kicking about?

Michael Higdon is an obvious one in Scottish football*. Apart from him, I'm struggling to think. I trust AJ will bring in a decent striker. 

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we are definitely going to sign Michael Higdon...