Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Really? I said before the season started what would happen with bre and Ryan.

Today and last week it happened on the pitch. 

Fais thing was stupid, why are we waiting for someone that threw away his medals?

We could have feasibly got the strikers I mentioned. Instead we are clutching at straws for free agents or Slovakian diddies.

Bad management from aj.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Really? I said before the season started what would happen with bre and Ryan.

Today and last week it happened on the pitch. 

Fais thing was stupid, why are we waiting for someone that threw away his medals?

We could have feasibly got the strikers I mentioned. Instead we are clutching at straws for free agents or Slovakian diddies.

Bad management from aj.

BRE has been excellent, the goal last week was caused by miscommunication with the keeper, his booking today was the exact same reason, aside from that he has been fucking excellent.

Williamson was good against Hibs and just about our best player today.

You're talking out of your arse, as usual.

I think Williamson could clear the ball off the line 3 times and score a hat-trick and you'd still say he was shite.

Edited by TheMessiah
spelling

You clearly know nothing about football.

Ryan has zero final ball and bre makes the wrong decisions constantly. Did you not see his booking today?

Put bre up against anyone with a football brain and he's struggling.

Give it ten games and you will see.

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

You clearly know nothing about football.

Ryan has zero final ball and bre makes the wrong decisions constantly. Did you not see his booking today?

Put bre up against anyone with a football brain and he's struggling.

Give it ten games and you will see.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

How can Queens afford him with less fans?

Aye, ok pal.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

What part of bre is good?

Heading the ball away needlessly?

Taking players on for no reason?

Diving in?

He's pretty poor. Airdrie fans told us this  year ago.

Can you not bugger off to .net with your rambling nonsense.

They'd lap this up

What part of bre is good?

Heading the ball away needlessly?

Taking players on for no reason?

Diving in?

He's pretty poor. Airdrie fans told us this  year ago.

Aye, then he got into the team of the year.

I can't be arsed going through all the shite you've posted tonight but it is all genuinely rubbish, there's not another poster on here who has the talent of whatever he posts, is complete bullshit.

Clarkson and Dobbie? You're fucking high.

Clarkson is doggers.

Anyone could see bre and williaison are total diddies defensively yet aj talks pish about us finishing in the top four.

Talking utter pish about Williamson there but I agree with your comments on BRE. He's getting rapidly found out.

When the fixtures came out the first 3 games were identified to let us know where we stand, lower mid-table seems to be the answer and I'm OK with that.

We may have a bigger budget(nobody actually knows ) than some teams that will likely finish above us this year , but squad building takes time and it would be arrogant to think we can get promoted and have a ready made squad to compete at the top end of the division. The top 4 is a target, not an expectation.

We'll be fine this season. We'll stay up and consolidate our position in this league. But we obviously have to work hard to earn that right.

It's way too early to be singling out players for the pitchfork treatment. Hutton, BRE and Hutton are those guys already and we're just into very early stages of this season.

I think your man DAFC is on to something when he says Richards-Everton is being found out. What sort of defender is he? He doesn't have the physicality of M'Voto but seems slow and cumbersome on the ball as well. I'd read done great things about him prior to the season but the truth is that even Mark Stewart, our third choice striker, made him look ordinary at best. I think you'll have a lot of issues with him at CB all season.