Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Slovakian boy was Filip Duris, he wasn't offered anything and has headed back home again. Shankland saying that on Twitter suggests it's not exactly looking rosy for him anywhere. Also, why would AJ bother trialling him when he's so well known in Scottish football? Was at the game yesterday and (although he was played on the left wing) Shankland was very ineffective and I'd be very surprised if we offer him anything. Would like to see more of Cameron King (CM trialist) and Michael Coulson (ST trialist), they offered that wee bit extra that neither Duris or Shankland did - despite the former scoring our second goal, he did very little else.

I see Connor Sammon is touting himself for a loan move to get first team football. After the roaring success of last season's loan striker from Hearts I expect AJ is firing off an email to Cathro right now about his availability. 

Reading most other clubs threads across the divisions, there aren't many that come across like they've strengthened from last season yet. Obviously there are a lot of signings to come but I am struggling to find a club who's fans feel like they've already improved on what they have, except perhaps Ayr.

21 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Dundee Utd look in better shape. Morton will feel optimistic with more depth in attack although truthfully I'm not convinced with Mchugh. Thompson could be a good signing though.

Quitongo back as well. That will be like a new signing in itself. I'm very pleased with our attacking options. 

We've still more signings to come but already our squad is better than last season

Dundee Utd look in better shape. Morton will feel optimistic with more depth in attack although truthfully I'm not convinced with Mchugh. Thompson could be a good signing though.

Surprised, he appears to be banging them in in the pre-seasons?

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

McHugh - three bounce games, three goals two assists.  Not convincing at all!